Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Twisted. The thing is whenever i DID acctually visit the forums when i was inactive it usually consists of you whinning. I'm not saying i have anything against you so wipe those tears. I'm just saying i don't care. You expect everyone to make a big thing about you leaving and say shit like "OH PLXZ D0NT GO MR." but int he long run nobody really cares. Have a good one, if you'd like to discuss this more please keep it out of the 1336.9 forums. PM me if you'd like.
Thread closed.
Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
Everyone just shut up and stop arguing about stupid shit. Keep your opinion to yourself. I don't care that twisted left and if he is gonna leave and disrespect the clan like that then he deserves whatever is thrown at him. It's about the clan. Not twisted.

EXACTLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY....
JaCk Is BaCk
Eh fine....
man U guys dont want me...
ill leave too..

i just wnated the clan to realise i wasnt pritecting Xtwist
I was justs aying Like lay off respect his decision and grow up..
I just wanted the ever better of this clan..

bUt u cant accept my help..
Ill leave in a formal way later..
try to take me back if u wish but..

u can try
JaCk Is BaCk
Ancient Dismissal
Eh I have caused misery here and when I try to help people cannot Accept it...
So I will leave this clan and come back some day... To fufil my main purpse of being here..
It was to help and make this clan grow.. But all this arguing about me n twist and blah blah it's cleary pissing me off...

When I came to this clan it was happy and small.. We all enjoyed each others company.. And after i joined the clan got bigger and bigger, Me and the originals got closer to each other.

But Now.. I'm not sure what the fuck is going on..
-Battle over power
-Flaming Xtwist 'cause he said one thing because he was pissed (LIKE WTF WHO DOESNT)

meh I've had enough I'm leaving....
Yes I did lie about the "Promise" I made to this clan.

I said "I'd never leave and dwell the ancient ruins if this ever died"

But I've had enough..
Another of your originals has left.

Ohh yeah my messages..

Akp- man your cool. Sorry if when you come back the clan is ruined 'cause of me.. Cya 'round buddy

Amadou- Do something I couldn't do, lead this clan into greatness, and man I love ya bro...

Aspire- Thx for being cool and all..

CptLol- You're awesome cya 'round man

Ganks- Mr. Totally Awesome Pinoy Brother =D =D =D MSN facebook, whatever man your cool stay cool lead this clan with akp, amadou, and snor.. cya 'round

Metro- pfft ... We weren't the greatest of friends but... keep to the promise unlike myslef bro...

Fezch- make sure Metro doesnt leave... and cya 'round man..

Zipil- Man.. Just promise u will never leave :/ and I'll miss yahs/..

Goldenfist- ..

Who ever I missed im sorry..

You can try to take me back...
you can try...

Bye

I'll remember u all

-RDC
totally wasn't edited by ganksyou
Last edited by GanksYou; Aug 17, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
Awww crap. Joka you were my last hope.

AKP and Joka were mostly the reason why I was here. No offence to the rest.

I think we're going through a rough time at the moment. We just need to pull ourselves together.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by Casshern09 View Post
Sorry, if i'm supposed to wait for a certain person's verification

The reason why is because you used a name that didn not volunteer to be used at as a refferer. That's like coming here and saying that everyone here says you're cool when we never met you b4.
[QUOTE=Chamas;1632433]Hey I'm chamas, I've been playing since june 2008 but at february i quit, and i came back a month ago and i'm looking for a good clan with nice members, and i like 1337 :P and that's as close as we can find to it so here's the application:
* GMT: +2 (Currently summer time so it's +3)
* Belt & Qi: 3rd Dan, about 3350 Qi
* I like to play: It's fun
* Past Clan(s): Well, Quick(official) and Pie(pathetic/unofficial)
* Do I know English: English, French, Arabic, German
* I want to join because: I see you guys are nice
* No. of Infractions & Bans: None
* Refferals(if any): Google ?[/QUOTE]

well, in i like to play it means liek any mods wushu, aikido etc.
and refferals are as in any members that vouch for you.
but anyways i appreciate the fact taht you have no infractions.
But i would like to see you in forum a bit more we already have 1 or 2 members that we barely see in forums and we dont want more.
We will notify you in THIS THREAD if it's a yes or no.