Toribash
Hydra on renek is hilarious because a rage-enhanced stun procs it 3 times virtually instantly. 4 times if you activate it, which is hella burst if you pull it off right.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The broken thing about renek is that you cant just counter him.He never scales down or ceases being a threat even when your doing badly.

Unless there is a Mundo...
I fucking hate going against Renek. I usually go top Karthus when I play with Jon (a.k.a. lloyd650 or Tarail) making a Singed/Aatrox + Karthus combo and then they put that reptilian bastard up there. We can beat him but we have a hard time doing so as they usually build him as a pure tank .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Zibbs View Post
do you duel lane against him? nobody have runes/masteries to jungle?

I don't know what you mean .-.
My Replays
I only duo top lane for fun and is only possible when I'm with Jon or Sam - people I can actually communicate with instantly through Skype call. If it's anybody else, I'm just fucking about .-.
My Replays
another very good VOIP app is razorcomms .it syncs with LoL and gives you a game list of the people your playing with and against and what runes/masteries they're using
Do you have any problems going in lane against a Riven?
Tired of losing every trade?
Are you sad for losing the lane and Riven gets so ahead that she'll 1v5 your team and poop on it?

Well, my friend... No more desperations! Get your Garen now!

With Garen, you'll spin to win. YEAH!
Is she trying to combo you? Just silence and spin on her face while laughing too of her pity damage. With your natural tankyness and health restoration, you're always healthy to trade WHENEVER you want. And to close the deal, just drop that all mighty demacian justice and make her feel sorry for the day she was summoned.
WOW!
Just be careful though. Since most of Riven players and pretty arrogant and cocky, she'll probably call her jungle in order to perform the dirty task to get you out off lane. Get a ward and worry no more!

Garen! The ultimate counter to Riven! Get yours now for just 450 IP!
And if you call during the next 10 minutes, you'll be receiving your own Garen's sword replica so you can spin in-game and off-game.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~