9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Do you get it Bojan? its pretty fail joke but yea
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hey, some guy from tripstone (or his nick was that i can't remember... doh) from some clan (damn now this looks goofy....) wanted war with us, but i was afk and get there late and just saw a small part of his message. Anyway it was a warning to piratez but i don't know what kind. I told him to post here those warning. HavokXp was there, maybe he knows more...
Awesome! Thanks for that guys, feel free to post in this thread, but please keep it to that thread. I'd rather you didn't post around our whole board :P
lol no, told you it was fail joke.

You jizzed because you enjoyed writing your name so much as it makes you one with the picture etc
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Borrowed another 5k from bank. have payed total 10k back just now so i owe nothing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]