9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

good
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Uric, Check page 81.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by evangus1 View Post
Before I start my application, I fully know that I am very inactive on the forums, well because theres nothing for me to do. If I were to be accepted into Piratez, I will indeed be very active because then I can post stuff.

Belt and qi: Blue Belt, but I'd like to be tested.

GMT: GMT -5.

Your Strongest Mod: Akido, and when the time comes Judo.

Self Description: I'm defenetly a good player as I usually start streaks, ending up losing somewhere around 16. I am an Akido player, but not much Judo. I like keeping fights within the same area as given.

Past Clans: None. My clantag in my name is absolutely meaningless.

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active)
: I soon will be.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

Caption: His arms were ripped off. Then I took his pecs, and ripped them off too. I'm a real f*ckin pirate.

And 3 of your best MP replays: Replays for some reason play back as me and the enemy just falling down limp, and it turns to a draw. But if I'm tested, you'll see.

Notes: I am Mr.TeaPawts IRL brother, and I decided I would join. Ask him if you don't believe me.

Found it.

Hmmm... Promising application. I would be tempted to say yes if he had more posts. Try keep posting and I might look into it further.
Yeah.. He doesn't use the forums, He doesn't have a need for it.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
guys wait until sunday for me to begin work when i have all the replays i need. Coz i need to plan properly with all these replays.
Proud member of PIRATEZ