Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I watched season 1 and 2 of it and I gotta say I am IMPRESSED alot of scary and awesome scenes :3
I never forget.
we could have continued but mom was yelling at me to go to bed its not even close to midnight and tomorrow my first lesson starts at 10am -_-
and yeah that elbow hit sky's head so hard that I could have saw it sticked up on his brain
I never forget.
proper-ish app
hey guy's (sorry for the other replies) but i'm not tired now so i'm gonna try my best (as i said before i'm not the uber big wow you type but i'll try)
i'm a 2nd dan blackbelt ingame i'm best in wushu, aikido, (some) parkour and mushu, i'm usually playing wushu3 so if you ever need to contact me just come find me, i live in timonium maryland in the U.S. my name's brendan i'm open to ingame tests (although i have been off for about two years or so) so if you feel i need one so be it, i'm 15 and i have a job so i'll be as active as i can and (should you chose to accept me) i'll do my best to better the clan and it's members, i'll fight my best in the wars and i'll do my best to make you guys proud. i'd love to hang out with the clan and it's members (even though none of you remember me i was around when you guys were still (nos) and not [nitro]) so even if you don't remember me i'd like to hang out and make memories (cheesy as hell ik) so that's... that's roughly it... sorry for the pic but i don't really know how to work it all that well

proper-ish app
hey guy's (sorry for the other replies) but i'm not tired now so i'm gonna try my best
(as i said before i'm not the uber big wow you type but i'll try)
i'm a 2nd dan blackbelt ingame i'm best in wushu, aikido, -
- (some) parkour and mushu, i'm usually playing wushu3
so if you ever need to contact me just come find me,
i live in timonium maryland in the U.S.
my name's brendan i'm open to ingame tests (although i have been off for about two years or so)
so if you feel i need one so be it, i'm 15 and i have a job so i'll be as active as i can and-
-(should you chose to accept me) i'll do my best to better the clan and it's members,
i'll fight my best in the wars and i'll do my best to make you guys proud.
i'd love to hang out with the clan and it's members
(even though none of you remember me i was around when you guys were still (nos) and not [nitro])
so even if you don't remember me i'd like to hang out and make memories
(cheesy as hell ik)
so that's... that's roughly it...

Hah not really a good job with your application, singular for your ripoff application, for most people, being tired does not make you a lazy tired. I gotta say no.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I LOOOVVVEE The Walking Dead! (^_^) Also, I always think to my self I'm going to finish the rest of Attack On Titan but I never get around to it. :/
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015