Toribash
Originally Posted by SVTCobra View Post
Okay ihab im going to promote you to co leader and i want you to take over leading the clan with whoever u think is fit to lead. My life is going through a huge chance and i should be around but not too often

Okay, thanks, I'm going to be inactive until 15/12 and then I will be taking much care of this clan, I am going to kick inactives soon too by the way

Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Hey guys it's been a while glad to see that ihab taking over hopefully u can bring this clan back to life! GL
-----
And can I get my promotion to war marshal or recruitment officer right now? I've been waiting for it from svt for 1 month now.

I will promote you soon, my friend, just wait until 15/12 and then will test you, and promote you to recruitment officer, cause we need more active people
-----
Oh, I just noticed that you didn't really promote me, you posted that you are going to promote me 4 days ago, dude all it takes is a couple of clicks to promote me
Last edited by Ihab7; Dec 10, 2016 at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Okay, thanks, I'm going to be inactive until 15/12 and then I will be taking much care of this clan, I am going to kick inactives soon too by the way

I will promote you soon, my friend, just wait until 15/12 and then will test you, and promote you to recruitment officer, cause we need more active people
-----
Oh, I just noticed that you didn't really promote me, you posted that you are going to promote me 4 days ago, dude all it takes is a couple of clicks to promote me

do i really have to take the test? i mean i was tested by svt and vibratorman and iprime to join the clan and i won..:/
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Wrong. You lost to me but you had potential so I invited you. ^___^

Hey iPrime, I haven't seen you for a while on forums or ingame, how are you my friend?

Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
do i really have to take the test? i mean i was tested by svt and vibratorman and iprime to join the clan and i won..:/

Well, I will think about promoting you without testing but that doesn't matter now cause SVT didn't promote me yet.
And Vengeance is about to die soon... There are only 3 active people in the clan or even less
Last edited by Ihab7; Dec 16, 2016 at 12:54 PM.
Hey everyone, been a while. I'll be playing more, just waiting for my new pc.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Okay, I guess this clan is dead actually so I guess I'm gonna leave soon if I don't notice any improvements in activity
back guys its been a while! and iprime u had the settings wrong for abd and i beat u 3-2 and then u realized it was wrong so u asked me if i wanna reset and i said its up to u so u resetted and then i lost so i guess its ok..
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~