Toribash
Listen, Shockey. Im gonna have to ask you to leave. I'll go and see if I can do something about the situation. But stay off this forum for now, okay?
Wowah
I went back and read all of this shit and I seriously have nothing to say.
Shockey and Dofensor please leave our discussion thread otherwise I will report you.
I do appreciate the message informing us that Merciless is a clan hopper but I honestly don't care.

If he decides to switch clans that's his choice, If he leaves us then he clearly wasn't the right member. If its Photoshop or not I couldn't really give a shit.
We challenge u 2 a clan war

if we win we get to post on ur board
if we lose we disband
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
I went back and read all of this shit and I seriously have nothing to say.
Shockey and Dofensor please leave our discussion thread otherwise I will report you.
I do appreciate the message informing us that Merciless is a clan hopper but I honestly don't care.

Do you think that will stop them from posting bullenkeks here?
I think that clan is the new troll generation, they are going to piss everyone off...
Smart choice Boap.
Ofc I would never leave to their clan, as for you Shockey, see if I move from this clan. And when I don't you'll know that he was lying the whole time, I have no intention of leaving what so ever. The only way I wouldn't be in this clan is if one of you kicked me.

Oh yeah and Welcome Shadow.
Last edited by xMerciless; Dec 22, 2015 at 03:31 PM.
der u go guys
-----
boap i told u :3
-----
fuck this shit wtf
Attached Files
flash tricking 1sss.rpl (509.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Reaper; Dec 22, 2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Reapin' on