Toribash
I'm not sure what the rules should be but as far as I'm concerned no one in tl;dr is going to go around posting shitty threads so I think we're fine in that department. I agree with exactly what you said Zelda. I'm not sure I get what you said about Gynx being a fat man though?
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Yeah I feel like having a less serious thread is important if we want to appear welcoming to the community (which only seems fair when they have been so welcoming to us as new guys on the block) but not clog our pre-existing and genuinely useful communication channels with shit-posters. I think we should have this thread for talking about clan stuff and asking permission to change things (e.g. asking if we should sticky something or requesting one of the members who mods the board to do it), another thread for super serious discussions which would resemble the TDC org discussions a little maybe and then another "chat thread" for casual invaders.

I know it might get clogged but remember that pretty soon we can unsticky the grovel thread when we run out of people to grovel at us.

On another note what sorts of threads are you ok with us making in the board? Will there be any rules about thread making?

Our current DSC thread can be the chat thread with the invades (note: Allies, feel free to post in whichever threads you want to). We can open a "Get a mod to do shit" / "Suggestions" thread, like you said, as well. That leaves the "srs" thread as the place for more hardcore stuff.

On thread-making, just exercise common sense, really. You can make whatever you want so long as it conforms with the general forum rules and it isn't spammy.
Last edited by Ele; Apr 21, 2015 at 03:38 AM.
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
I'm not sure what the rules should be but as far as I'm concerned no one in tl;dr is going to go around posting shitty threads so I think we're fine in that department. I agree with exactly what you said Zelda. I'm not sure I get what you said about Gynx being a fat man though?

His avatar is the face of a stereotypical fat man as far as I can tell. You told him "not to be a fat man" today so I assumed that his avatar change shortly after your post was a sarcastic response to your request. Although I can't be sure.
Good morning sweet princess
Donated 811 TC to the vault because reasons.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Na they didn't change their clan name, they're just good like that :V

Seriously though you guys did get official pretty quick, faster than Crooks did i'd say.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hnnnng I'm late as dicks even though I meant to post a congrats earlier but I was busy with tangs. Anywho CONGO RATS on getting official and may all that congo rats come to you guys, y'all are doing great and I'm sure you guys will keep getting better.

I really felt like I should have put a tag I'm just so use to it now rip.
Eh...
I just wanted to say that we have a really great assortment of members here that specialize in all sorts of crazy awesome things. We've got members that do art such as Noir, Redundant, InsanE, Jodus and Snor. We also have people that are great fighting in-game. Galaxy, Snor, Noir, Zwouter, Life and now Triton! Then we have just plain out awesome social people that fuel the forum like Hawke, Chaossook, ToasterDan, Daed and HelloBob. And last but not least we have the high and royal forumite/tl;dr leader Ele!

By the way Static your post count is majestic.
Last edited by GoldenRox; Apr 22, 2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: <3 Bitch Please <3
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Notice me senpai.
Last edited by Noir; Apr 21, 2015 at 09:03 PM.
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.