And to be honest , I thought he meant 'Invisible' that's all
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Saint , which irc? I went to minions and I didn't find you
who cares if you found her or not, just be active in the irc, that's all
-----
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Pal, your new avatar is weird.

It looks like some weird ass would be poking that eye.

http://xxyyxx.bandcamp.com/
Last edited by pal; Jan 30, 2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pal , I don't like IRC (; so therefore I leave my PC opened on IRC for like 4-6 hours
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
Hyde:
You are so delusional that you are beyond help. Read my post instead quoting them over and over, and over again. You even quote yourself, that's how pathetic you are!
When you read it and realize what I posted we can talk further. Switch your brain on please, turn your false ego down.

cozzakill:
Yes! With that simple question where I contemplate should I go to another org where people use same graphic program as me I have insulted your precious little org, your mother, father, you dog and your country.
Paranoid much?
And you wouldn't recognize a good artist even if he would stand in front of you and kick you in your balls.

Btw, some new thing I'm working on this and next week:

Had to re-size it, it's much bigger...

I'd love to see the full version when it's out, make sure you link it in high res :3. What is it for?
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I'd love to see the full version when it's out, make sure you link it in high res :3. What is it for?

Pm him or something, I don't want to see any more of his shitty posts here and will report him if he replies.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by pal View Post
I've never seen ya there, how can ya tell that, mhm?

That's my point
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Me, pal, and Hyde, are everyday on the IRC channel, as iRaven19(that has about 1-3 posts here).
So, come in, when you can, Cozza.
We have lots of people on the member list, but the record of people on the channel is 7.

Thing is, I'm not even active on my own clan IRC let alone any orgs' IRC. I find it hard to keep a committment to a chatroom, eh. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Dislike? You were the one to stop talking to me, lol :-P
made brand new facebook profile. Last one got hacked. Thinking of inviting only internet friends, and make it my virutal-friend-profile. I see my rl friends daily anyway

People don't just get hacked, you must have shared something.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Pm him or something, I don't want to see any more of his shitty posts here and will report him if he replies.

I agree with Hyde, I don't want him posting anymore here.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.