Toribash
Yea, because people don't learn their lesson. So, we have to make a big deal out of everything in order for them to learn.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Ok the activity is fail.
Hey look a recruit, he looks good ERRYBAHDY SAY YES :3
-----
This guy at camp... Told me that I had the "Voice of a man, but the laugh of a girl"
Is that an insult, or a compliment? O_o
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Well that's stupid, who the hell uses that to hit on girls?
Should have punched him, or at least made him do 50 push-ups when I had a chance.... (slapping is for gays, and it's embarrasing xD. Push-ups are better punishments ) just saying o_e
Last edited by kayateya; Jun 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Hahaha, Kay, don't be player hatin'. No, but seriously, that sounded kind of like an insult.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Then, it's a bit too late to punish that bastard... It'll be awkward to punish him right now for something he did yesterday...
Speaking of camp, I made myself a little logo for being a teacher of WWII history.

How does it look? It's a disappoint really, the years are supposed to be in one circular line with a gap at the bottom, and then something's supposed to be at the bottom, a phrase or something. but the 1945 won't fit without being mis-aligned.
Last edited by kayateya; Jun 1, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
@kay: it looks pertty cool.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Thanks L3rk, glad you could help out with the activity. It's like, 1post per day, unlike the ol' 3 pages per day.
Kind of weird really, Just a post a day on a thread you can spam, and 3 pages a day on a thread you have to be serious on. I miss the old Fyre...
I'd agree but.... we had more activity when you guys were at school O.O