Toribash
Totally started watching Spice & Wolf.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Rewatched Angel Beats for fun

Also starting Beezlebub, but it will take forever to catch up xD
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 2, 2012 at 04:35 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Just started watching Kaji. The art style kind of sets me off, but the story seems like it could be good, although after just the 1st episode I can only wonder what they're going to have 2 seasons be about...
Still reading the same shit

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru
God of Highschool
Naruto
Bleach
HSD Kenichi
Bakuman
Gamaran

nothing new has grabbed me
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Finished Hallucination from the Womb Kotonoha. Another short story collection from the creator of Bokurano and Narutaru/Shadow Star, though there was recurring characters.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Caught up Btooom!.
It's super interesting.
Also, interesting concept for a game. A multiplayer game where instead of being pussies and using guns they use EXPLOSIVES!!

Caught up Gunslinger Girl.
GODDAMN FUCK
why do they all have to die

Dropped Cahe Detective Club.
I was expecting cute girls doing detective things.
I got stupid comedy and stupid high school admiration love thing stuff.

Started reading Azumanga Daioh. For the third time.
This time in physical book format! Azumanga Daioh omnibus with all four volumes in it for 16.11 € from Book Depository.
It's the biggest omnibus volume I have seen so far. Even bigger than Vagabond omnibuses. It's starting to be hard to read!
Anyways, part of the volume three has never been scanlated. I'm eager to see some new stuff.
Started watching Black Rock Shooter (TV).

I'm disappointed. As most of you may know, I hold artwork and soundtracks equally as high as storyline. Since there's only one episode aired so far, I can't say much for the storyline. The artwork and animation, however, are BAD compared to the OVA.

I'm going to start reading Medaka Box.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Caught up Big Order. A new series from the creator of Mirai Nikki.
THEY HAVE STANDS, HEY
aaaaa can't wait for the next chapter

Caught up Kiwaguro no Brynhildr. A brand new series by the person who also did Elfen Lied and Nononono ;o
Seems interesting.
eagerly waiting for more

Dropped Working!!.
I put it to my to-read list because I wanted to read a manga about work life instead of the usual school life.
disappointment
Caught up Big Order. A new series from the creator of Mirai Nikki.
THEY HAVE STANDS, HEY
aaaaa can't wait for the next chapter
Reading koi neko.waiting for new chapter to be released.so far it.s good.was interesting in the beginning and still is.but its slowly starting to be a filler manga
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter