Ranking
Name:Alex
Belt:6th dan close to being a 7th dan
Past Clans:-a Archangels
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):yes, but i use an alt to do marketing and etc..
Bought QI?:No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):Tripstone
Modes your good at: AkidoBD,wushu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):im a little bit good at marketing
GMT:-8
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/alex5050.png
About yourself:i love to play and have fun, and also have respect for my clan members
Why you want to join [eVo]:i would like to join eVo because its my dream clan. I've always wanted to join ever since i was a brown belt
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it? anything i set my mind to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
I remember JamZam now! Took me a minute to get it out. I don't remember a tag yet but I'm sure it will come back. I remember you having great kickboxing skills. I'll be in-game for a while today if you got time to play.

When this happens, let me know with a pm please, I want to play with you guys

Thanks for accepting me guys <3 ill be here for a while a long long while

(1337 post ftw)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Name:Bloodstic (Anthony)
Belt:Black
Past Clans:Blindfury
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):N/A
Bought QI?:No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:akido,wushu,and spar
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):Umm... Videos..thats pretty much it xD
GMT:?
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/bloodstic.png
About yourself:Mostly always cheerful, and can stay on my feet
Why you want to join [eVo]:I saw a few famous people here and i wanted to meet them ^^
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Strength,Movement,and good sparring
Last edited by Bloodstic; Jul 12, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
Name: Obazu (Olli in real life)
Belt: 10th dan
Past Clans: Resistance, Reflex and Chaos.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?: nope
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Largekilla
Modes your good at: Sparring
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I can make mods.
GMT: +2
Player Card:

About yourself: As a person I'd say I'm pretty relaxed (sometimes to the point of laziness) and very sarcastic. I'm currently sleeping myself a degree on Information technology in a nearby university. I've played Toribash for two years like you probably could all ready tell from my joining date.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join because you have lot of talented members that are well respected in the community. Also you staying alive and active for such a long time proves that this clan just works a lot better than most of the other clans out there.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Sparring know how.

I added these two vids because i think they give a pretty good picture of my sparring abilities and watching a video is easier than having to download replays one by one

Last edited by Obazu; Feb 9, 2012 at 04:30 AM.
Name: Sazandora

Belt: Orage Belt

Past Clans: None

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): None

Bought QI?: I haven't bought it but I have 90

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None

Modes your good at: Twinswords

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): None

GMT: Western Time Zone

Player Card:

About yourself: I live in California, play minecraft as well but I have just started playing this more. I also play this game 12 hours a day usually unless I feel tired.

Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join a clan so I can feel more accomplished. I also saw a few guys from this clan ingame and they were pretty good.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can be a good addition because I play 12 hours a day and am currently getting a lot better than when I have started.
Sazandora&Bloodstic: I would recommend you to keep practicing. Get some more experience ingame/forums. No.
Swooya: Neutral.
Obazu: yes. Hes a cool guy and a good player (he also makes epic mods)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Sazandora&Bloodstic: I would recommend you to keep practicing. Get some more experience ingame/forums. No.
Swooya: Neutral.
Obazu: yes. Hes a cool guy and a good player (he also makes epic mods)

Okay,ill try again when i get better,Thanks anyway ^^
i have never seen him in an eVo room, played against him, nor talked to him at all..... i would say no, being as its only been a couple days since he posted his app.... i say give it more time, like the others and see what the fuck happens.............................
OG of TB
A man of few words