3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Nintendo672 View Post
Previous clans:I've been in many previous clans so i'll just name a few.Firstly i'll say [Scream] and I quit because it died.I was in,and created,[Saga] which died later on.

Those aren't all the clans you have been in.
Favourite/best mod:Aikido But also have a little skill in kickbox and judo.

Clan's mod is Taekyyon. Which is kind of Kickbox.
Kickbox has more frames, and 20 frames per turn.
Judo/Aikido: Fail mods
Anything else you think is worth mentioning?
I would have gotten into [Hive] till I heard the terrible news that it's officialy dieing.

You got into [Hive], and THEN it died.
Originally Posted by Renkai View Post
Judo/Aikido: Fail mods

Fuck you, Aikido is awesome.

Btw, Nintendo, I'd advise getting on IRC to get to know our members a bit better.
Sorry for my mistakes in my application.I was in a hurry to get it done.No,Hive didn't die when I got in it.It died before I got any word of being in,along with one other person.Why did you bold "I"?What's wrong with saying ''I'' alot?
I've been in alot of previous clans.Let's see if I remember them all.Ok,here goes:Scream,FDA,Saga,Caek,Carbon,and Soul clan.That's all I can remember cause I quit for half a year and forgot the other previous clans.My time here is 10:01.

I'll try to get on irc tommorow.You will hopefully see me tommorrow evening when I will be on.

That should be all for now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Nintendo672: I bolded the fullstops and commas before them. Proper punctuation consists of a space after the fullstops or comma.

And for fuck's sake. For the time, I asked you AM or PM. Not just the numbers, read correctly next time please.
The time is 10:19 PM. I'm kinda tired right now and can't think straight. Please forgive me for making all these mistakes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Originally Posted by Zacsterr View Post
9.) Oh, realise that the transparency of my avatar depends on your browser. BITCH.

You sir, have just failed. The color you used is the color of the content area, while the user area is slightly darker. Would you mind not failing at common sense and/or graphics software?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
Congrats edjr2102/ICOF
/Huge invade

But Congrats on getting offical, from edjr2012

(sorry it's kinda late)

/again huge invade

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

:3 You're 'right mate.

David, Bash, Decap. Sorry for messing around with a new guy before he even got in
Last edited by Zacsterr; Aug 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Rott View Post
You sir, have just failed. The color you used is the color of the content area, while the user area is slightly darker. Would you mind not failing at common sense and/or graphics software?

Oh fuck you.
I used the wrong Forum BG colour in the swatches.

I HAVE BEEN BEATEN BY MYSELF.