Toribash
Whatever makes you sleep at night. I am sure of what I said there, if you want to believe something else feel free to do it, but copycats will be copycats no matter what you may call it.

Oh and fyi, Star ( and pretty much everybody actually) knew exactly what I did way before he did it. Why do you think it's called being a copycat?
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jul 21, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
Hey hey calm down now. Star is a good guy. I like that head made the thread. In fact you should be happy that other people are using your 'alleged' idea.
Don't worry about it rakuians! All is well.
Oh don't worry I'm not mad, just upset. The problem with people using my ideas to profit is that if I wanted them to do it, I would have made a tutorial :]

Of course this only applies for people outside Jolly Roger.
-----

Got this head now :3

Another classic falls in mah hands xD
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jul 21, 2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok since this seems to have gone a bit whack I am going to explain a few things.

Firstly, I believe this thread was made NeonTT10, thus not being of 'your' ideas.

Secondly, My set collecting fad didn't come because of you, no matter how much you would like to think so. I had no textures on my tori for quite some time, so recently I decided to buy myself a nice set. Turns out I didnt like it after a while, and so bought another. I found that these sets were what you might call 'hard to sell', not market related, but letting them go related. So I collected more and more, when I found your post.

And just to finish, claiming all of this as being your idea, and even mentioning me as a 'dumbass' is extremely low, and you should know that yourself. Collecting sets isn't very original, and it just so happens we have a thread similar with 2 words in each of our boards, and you find a way to nitpick at that too. Which wasn't even my idea but it's perfectly fine.

Lesson to learn here: Don't assume.

lol, that head is owned by vandeta47 (as part of maldilunas set), I am pretty sure he did not sell it to you
so u got fucked up xD - the glasses are not part of the original head, McBurger added them I think
Next I will see someone sold u my head

As for the set collecting, Jesus Christ, its not what you do, but how u do it
just chill out guys
It would be like me getting mad coz someone stole mine idea to collect cool sets and heads for 2010 - shit its not anyone's original idea

most of the things u think of doing has already been done by someone
the difference is made only by the way u do things
I don't see why your argument should go any further
now kiss and make up
life is to short for quarrel
wishful eyes deceive me
Oh I wasn't talking about this thread when it came to the personal matters.

I don't like to think so tbh. But ok let's just go ahead and prove that you copied me.
You claim that you haven't seen my thread. Considering how active you are on the forum, and that my head buying thread ( where I said basically the same thing you have in your signature) has over 5,000 views, you see why I am doubtful.

It's not that I want to nitpick at that too, it's just that you guys are going overboard with these copies.

Lesson to learn here: If somebody sees your request thread and how successful it ended up on the market business, then uses the same idea for his marketing, after which he makes a thread on his clan board which copies the thread on Jr's clan board, as well as use the same organisation idea Brucia and Niko thought of for this thread combined with sub-organising it like I did my collection, then YES you do assume because you have absolutely NO reason you shouldn't. I've tried to see why I shouldn't assume and I couldn't honestly.

I don't want to turn it into an overboard argument, but I am upset with this situation.
-----
Originally Posted by missuse View Post

lol, that head is owned by vandeta47 (as part of maldilunas set), I am pretty sure he did not sell it to you
so u got fucked up xD - the glasses are not part of the original head, McBurger added them I think
Next I will see someone sold u my head

As for the set collecting, Jesus Christ, its not what you do, but how u do it
just chill out guys
It would be like me getting mad coz someone stole mine idea to collect cool sets and heads for 2010 - shit its not anyone's original idea

most of the things u think of doing has already been done by someone
the difference is made only by the way u do things
I don't see why your argument should go any further
now kiss and make up
life is to short for quarrel

McBurger owned that head and I bought it from him. He only borrowed it to vendetta to wear it, vendetta only owns the original version without glasses.

And Mc told me that membrain did the glasses :]

That was the exact point I was trying to make, you just found the right words for it ( this is probably my fault for not explaining properly)

I guess you're also right, missuse. I won't argue any further.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jul 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also missuse, ven gave me this head at the start of the year. Ven said he will wear the other version, he never changed it due to inactivity. ( miss ven ) So there is no need to worry. I only gave this head to Zal as I know he was a collector of a head, he will never sell (I hope xP) the head I gave to him. I'm sure Zal will even allow Ven to where it as he is a clan member and I don't think Zal will be wearing the head anytime (maybe never) as he will be getting a new set.
Just trying to make the peace here guys.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Oh I wasn't talking about this thread when it came to the personal matters.

I don't like to think so tbh. But ok let's just go ahead and prove that you copied me.
You claim that you haven't seen my thread. Considering how active you are on the forum, and that my head buying thread ( where I said basically the same thing you have in your signature) has over 5,000 views, you see why I am doubtful.

Oh so I am expected to be active around the entire forum, and delve into someone I barely knows request thread, that has nothing to do with me, seeing as at the time I'm pretty sure I wouldn;t have had anything you wanted.
It's not that I want to nitpick at that too, it's just that you guys are going overboard with these copies.

Sure, involve all the other people in this too.
Lesson to learn here: If somebody sees your request thread and how successful it ended up on the market business, then uses the same idea for his marketing, after which he makes a thread on his clan board which copies the thread on Jr's clan board, as well as use the same organisation idea Brucia and Niko thought of for this thread combined with sub-organising it like I did my collection, then YES you do assume because you have absolutely NO reason you shouldn't. I've tried to see why I shouldn't assume and I couldn't honestly.

Didn't I mention I am not doing this for marketing purposes? I thought it might have been obvious by the 'collecting' and the 'hard to let go' part.

I don't want to turn it into an overboard argument, but I am upset with this situation.

Would have helped if you didn't make wild accusations with no backups, and then ended up being false.
I guess you're also right, missuse. I won't argue any further.

'k missuse, Im done here.
The price tag I put on that one is 400k because of how good it looks, the authors and the fmae and since I doubt anybody will come up with it I'll keep it forever. But I've been proven wrong with membrain's head so who knows ^^

Soon I probably won't wear it, but I will do it in the future just like any of my heads

As for vendetta wearing it: that can never be a problem. I can borrow any of my heads to clanmates :]
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
The price tag I put on that one is 400k because of how good it looks, the authors and the fmae and since I doubt anybody will come up with it I'll keep it forever. But I've been proven wrong with membrain's head so who knows ^^

Soon I probably won't wear it, but I will do it in the future just like any of my heads

As for vendetta wearing it: that can never be a problem. I can borrow any of my heads to clanmates :]

If missuse will like it he will easily buy it, so do I at the moment, but mate you're totally overpricing those heads ...
Art Market should be cheap as we all want to have good looking toris. ..
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.