9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Icecube View Post
This is bullshit! you cant acept me just because i was in NEWB.And that shooting classmates is just the first thing i thought about.

thats another reason i hate people with bad tempors
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
Sigh, I'm just going to close this and leave it as a sign of retardedness. You CANNOT challenge for Co-Leader. You get promoted if we see you fit. There may only be one Co-Leader and I have a feeling ours will never be changed.

I agree with Exie on this.
That was a stupid wtf thread
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Lol stupid idiot. Delete yourself from the blacklist, see how far you get. Moron.

Psssst i peed on murms post. Dont tell him ~ToriBashem

Lol, you are terrible at baing inactive aren't you lol
~Murmayder

He's not inactive... He's just stealthy. ~Uric
Last edited by Lyak; Nov 17, 2009 at 06:52 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Icecube View Post
This is bullshit! you cant acept me just because i was in NEWB.And that shooting classmates is just the first thing i thought about.

Did we get three votes?

I think you should redo your application.

Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
[/Invade]Guys its just an advice so it ur wish to accept it or not.........well nnaass was in our clan VIP and then he kiked himself and He came in ur clan and he i s like the biggest clan hopper i have ever seen u can check MFR thread to he also posted a thread for letting him in as a co!so it my aggression tht u should not let him in this clan!

If nnaass wants to leave he can and if we find out, on our own, that he is clan hopping then it will be our concern. Thank you.
Last edited by Murmayder; Nov 17, 2009 at 05:02 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Did we get three votes?

I think you should redo your application.

GTFO. If nnaass wants to leave he can and if we find out, on our own, that he is clan hopping then it will be our concern. Thank you.

Xactly
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|