Toribash
I finally got the pictures up, altough many of them were corrupted I think that was my problem with uploading them.

But here are the non-corrupt ones :3

Pictures

Sadly, most of my pictures were gone, and some of them are just too bad xD

But here is a little peek to what it were like.
Anger gives motivation without purpose
I know it is kinda boring that there are no other pictures, but they were corrupted.

I am pissed too, you can bet on it :/
Anger gives motivation without purpose
Haha.
Haha...
I watched...the 3rd puella magi madoka magica movie...rebellion today...
Hahaha fuck fuckfuck me in the ass fuck why fucking homura fucking everybody fuck shit fuck kill me I'm going to sleep for winter it is time for hibernation
That movie has officially screwed me over I am so fucked I don't think I can function properly anymore
It has ended the series is over forever and it ended like
Fuck
Fuck.
Alrighty. Update on me.

I'm now doing some work for a hotel/bar/restaurant a few doors down. It can get pretty tedious but mostly it's alright.

Tonight the manager and chef asked me to sit down with them and drink some beers and stuff. It was pretty fun.
HEy
Well I got a job at Subway. Food industry sucks balls
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
i was thinking about leaving all my material possessions behind, jumping a train and become a vagabond but I ended up reading a lot of Buddhism, and Japanese war crimes, and I got lost somewhere. Going to Puerto Rico in a day or two so. I'll post pictures.

Really off balance. brb
Froot! I have gone through a similar deal before and my advice is this:

Watch a movie called Into The Wild if you haven't, it's about a guy who decides to be self sufficient in the Alaskan wilderness.

Also Buddhism is cool and all, it teaches some interesting things about spirituality and life.

I wish I had more advice.
HEy
I read into the wild back in the day as in last year
IT'S A NICE CONCEPT BUT IT ENDED WITH THE DUDE DYING SO HEY DON'T DO THAT HAHA
pls
sweats
Fuck.