Toribash
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
thats how he/she react hulk,just deal with it.
WAT DA HELL IS UR GENDER EMILSS

Well, I dont care if he/she reacts like that. He/she shouldnt react to me like that. If you dont care, ok.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Sparks, Do you need replays for the clan video? I have a few that I want to put in there.

Missing you guys like crazy, I just got myself a decent job and a hot-ass girlfriend, so I guess I might be on sometimes,

Booty comes first.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
Sparks, Do you need replays for the clan video? I have a few that I want to put in there.

Missing you guys like crazy, I just got myself a decent job and a hot-ass girlfriend, so I guess I might be on sometimes,

Booty comes first.

Well I guess you should send us some pics of her bo.... nvm. We missed you too I guess ^.^
Back at it again
i dont know why but i didnt miss u. Maybe bcuz ur sig and avvy that is so unique and big and so i cant forget it

plus,when i watching anime and somebody mentioning "literature club". suddenly ur name pop out from my mind

wat job u got btw? postman or some sort?

i wanna ask u to show us ur gf pic but..i dont need it bcux i found this

is this ur GF?

Last edited by Mattkit5; May 8, 2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It is actually, I am madly in love.

My job is at Flash Harrys and I get $288 a week
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
It is actually, I am madly in love.

My job is at Flash Harrys and I get $288 a week

Pic now, or it didn't happen.
Guys I feel like Vibe isnt the right Clan for me. I already talked with Sparky about it and it's really sad that like noone is there I feel like I'm alone in this Clan because everyone is playing something else or being 90% Active on the forums and 10% Ingame. I dont want to have a rep as a "Clan Hopper" now but I hope you can understand, that I'm a guy that likes Action and activity with the other Clan members. I'm really sorry that I applied and wasted your time with me Sorry. I'm really sorry but we hope we can still be allies.
Back at it again