Toribash
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Don't get mad when The Red Submarines come and kick all of your ass's. You will all pay for your ignorance. Who doesn't want a huge vessel on their head? Like seriously, wtf. Shades, Hats and Headphones are too mainstream...Get with the fashion plebs.

have fun with your neck fractures from a 2 ton sub on your head
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
shades masterrace

get scrubbed n00bs

gg

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Dont tell me that you dont listen to music when you play :l without them you cant be a true gamer :0

ya, I play music in my mind dum-dum

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh.
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 3, 2014 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin
My tb lags when I have music playing.

my tb lags if I even have anything open :/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Does anyone knows how i can get the green hat?

Well, since you are already in adphones then you have to pm qubic and tell him to remove you from adphones or move you to greenhats. (stay in adphones :v)

oo i was stupid, i think you can just put it on your usertitle by yourself xd aaand yea i will stay on adphones.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Just wanna know how everyone's doing

Also, anyone in here spar? I'm down for one today.
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
You guys disgust me. I am the purest green hat of all and I know what's right. It was all that fish ever wanted, but nooooooo, people prefer 2 ton mechanical un-fancy things on their heads and noob no protection glasses and then oooh.. The plebby headphones.

Green hats are the best, fancy, classy, and totally sexy.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Green hats are for Gay faggets, Adphones are for S.W.A.G ppl
(S.W.A.G = Super Worthy And Genial)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
lol you guys still use swag

gross