Ranking
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah I read about that.
Any1 like the 10v10 Idea??

It would just go the way of Twisted Treeline. Riot will stop balancing to fit it and a certain type of champion would just dominate it.

In fact that's probably what's going to happen to magma chamber/summoner's rift when magma chamber is released

It seems nice on paper, but in reality it would just suck.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
It would just go the way of Twisted Treeline. Riot will stop balancing to fit it and a certain type of champion would just dominate it.

how about a 1v1?

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
nah it would be 3 lanes therefor the need for fast boots.
Oh it just had me going at another idea.
what if you could go to base and switch in for another teammate like sit on the bench.
Then they have up to 3 minutes or if they feel they are doing bad can comeback and you guys can say who goes on next?
LoL I come out with some silly shit
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Also 1v1 would be boring as fuck. It would be the laning phase, all the time.

Assuming it's only one lane of course.

1v1 with a map that was jungle only could be quite fun. Assuming you started with say 3k rather than 475, otherwise uydr would just win
Lol and also it could be like in boxing (bad example) melee vs melee ranger vs ranger if u get what I mean like some Champions are OP to others and some are just impossible like warwick and master yi would put up a good fight !
Lol and also it could be like in boxing (bad example) melee vs melee ranger vs ranger if u get what I mean like some Champions are OP to others and some are just impossible like warwick and master yi would put up a good fight !

Actually it could be just like Dota. I would have liked a duel map, and it has been suggested numerous times to use at least the tutorial map for it. But the devs are too lazy.
I don't think 1v1, but at least a 2v2. At least there would be some teamwork and some kinda action in the game. Kiting would be overused in 1v1, or at least that's what I would do. :P
-----
Also: bought Jarvan, commando skin, and Corki today. gonna be owning.
-----
Who should I get? Malzahar or Miss fortune? Or olaf? Or what good champion should I get that's 975 rp or somethin? I have tons of rp
Last edited by SoBscout; Mar 8, 2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.