SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ahh you have paint.net now right?

EDIT: i didnt want to double post so here ya go playa --> CLICK <---
Last edited by MetroMan; Jan 21, 2009 at 10:04 PM.
i didnt know you well mrama but the clan was well organised so im sure you had something to do with that, on the other hand warbanana is clan leader, i hope im not on your bad side war x] GL with your future mrama and congratulations war
I Need Help
Hi guys,
Im just saying this here, because you guys are the only guys that will actually listen to what i say. All the cool folks in uTi. :P

K, so i am really broke right now, because i lost all my money to nnaammm (a former uTi member) becuz i bet him all my tc i can beat him in a duel of judo, and i was off to a great start (2-0) and then he cought up and beat me 3 times in a row. So im just saying, that if you want, and ONLY if you want , can you please donate some tc to me? And also, go to the site called "MAH TEXTURE SHOP" underneath, see if you like the "Cryo-Mistyc" set and if you tell me any two colors, ill make one just like it except with the two colors you said for maybe only 30,000 toricredits since you guys are so awsome. And ill make it 1 day after you order it. Thanks a lot

And also look at secondsoul's shop and recomend me. I really need the toricredits because i was saving up for Mrama (also a former uTi member) to make me an awsome texture set for around 160-200k And im sorry if i made you mad or somthing since this is the "clan section" of uTi, but everyone else would make fun of me when i tell them this, so im telling you guys. I litterly have like only 1,000 toricredits right now.

EDIT: No, nevermind, dont go to the site above "MAH TEXTURE SHOP" ill put a picture of that set right here.

Thank you SOOOOOOOO Much

***If i add any more "O's" to the word "SO" ill probably get in trouble for spamming***

P.S. That is not me. I don't have full textures
Last edited by honeebuket; Jan 21, 2009 at 06:33 AM.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Amost got there!
I knew this should go in the "replays" thread, but I wanted to post it here first, so people might actually look at it, lol!

I've been trying to make my tori run lately, but without much luck. So, I tried something else instead, the "GymnasticTraining.tbm" mod. I have tried this before, but i've never made it this far. I could have gone for longer, but I ran out of MF, DAMMIT!

Anyway, here is the replay, feel free to judge. But remember, I am still a noob at this, only just started! lol.
AF-Almost got there....rpl
And if anyone can teach me how to run, or even walk, it would be awesome.

--EDIT---
I have now added another replay.
This is of one of my best running/walking attempts.
AFRunning1.rpl
Feel free to judge on this too.
Last edited by Fezch; Jan 21, 2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Another replay
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Belt: 3rd Dan BlackBelt, around 70 games to 4th
Past Clans: AMG, Shadon
Been Playing: Months. Didn't have internet for 4 months, could explain lack of higher belt
Fav Mod: Judo
Members In Your Clan That Know Me: Fezch, played with you a bit though warbanana

I'm not really active around the forums, I just mostly play the game, but I do look in my current clan's thread though, but I rarely post. And my games lost is mainly because of messing around with friends, and of course losing in actual fights.
Last edited by Armageadon; Jan 21, 2009 at 09:07 AM.
Ohk, thanks playaj, i'll go check it now, but i think i have it sussed now, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
um excuse me fez, but who was at your house today and showed you how to run? i deserve some credit man, and post the replay of my running and kick in teh cheast