Ranking
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Deridor: No, those replays were too stiff and grabby for my tastes. Cut out the grabbing and that incredible stiff way to move next time you apply.

Cercopes: This is a SINGLEPLAYER replays organization. You won't get your application reviewed until you remove that MP replay...

Treadmill: Not bad, looking at your join date it's pretty good. Unfortunately not good enough for the ORMO standards. But keep practising and I'm sure you'll get much better

LbbEN99, if you look at it like that then you'll never get in. Keep practising, it's not easy getting good in SP replay making. Practise makes perfect...

Kankwa, twas a hard decision but I decided no. I only liked one of your replays, the first one. The second one got very stiff the moment before the punch. The third one I didn't understand what the purpose of that jump was?

Have a good day!

Sorry, I didn't see anywhere that this was only singeplayer but I took off the multiplayer one if you still want to consider me.
Originally Posted by lampshade View Post
are you still deciding my fate? or should i wait longer, i can wait longer if needed.

It would probably be easier if you posted a new application. See your current skills and how you're doing right now, etc. Also, I don't think any of us recruiters have any idea what page your last application was on anyway, oops.
Originally Posted by Cercopes View Post
Sorry, I didn't see anywhere that this was only singeplayer but I took off the multiplayer one if you still want to consider me.

Methinks you're kind of missing the point of ORMO then. We're all about playing single player, editing our own (and each other's) replays to perfection, consistently improving by making all sorts of different styles of replays. Multiplayer replays don't quite fit into that goal, if you see what I mean?
Cercopes, your replays are too stiff and grabby. You need to cut that out in future replays. It's a no. Sorry.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
'Sup ORMO?
New application.
Attached Files
I am, The Cock Puncher.rpl (112.4 KB, 30 views)
Dancing with Myself.rpl (554.4 KB, 26 views)
Thorns.rpl (185.0 KB, 27 views)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Yes to Oblivion, because my vote is the only one that actually counts.

:)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time