Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There are 5 ppl and of those 5 only me and ultimate have the same gmt. So chances of a meeting will be hard unless there is a specified time.

Honestly idc I don't give 2 shts. SpmSL was the best goddamn member we've ever had. To me he's still in fyre. Best of luck to you and everyone else.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
yeah pretty much,anyway, lets get down to business, we need to war anytime soon aaannnnnnd...I'm suggesting a clan GMT...like, for example, the clan GMT is +8, and meetings will be arranged, according to a specific time in +8 gmt, so its like a 2nd watch or something...anyone agree?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
We're still together, yo. As about the big amount of people who are gone, I'm just going to have to talk with Ult over 'Judgement Day' AKA Judgement Dud. It seems like me and ult will have to kick in-active people, and just keep our numbers relatively low. We need to become smaller.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
my opinion we keep 10 or less and in the future 12 max.
I mean were rank 9 or at least within 15. I say we still have judgement day and post a poll to see which day is best.

Anyone who is inactive will be kicked. Anyone who doesnt win (eg) 1/3 fights vs ulti will be kicked.
Anyone who fails pop's grammer test will be kicked. Like our clan cant be all loose like it is now weve got to get into shape. I mean were rank 12 the inactives, the grammer, the ingame shoveling, this all makes our clan unworthy of our rank.

Also because of all this (inactivaty) noone can accept wars except ulti and pop which means we cant do crap atm.
Yes, i agree with Feb, I know active members can survive this. Lets just do so, BUT i don't know the system of clan ranking. If we lose members (Kicking them) don't we also lose our rank too or what?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
Yes, i agree with Feb, I know active members can survive this. Lets just do so, BUT i don't know the system of clan ranking. If we lose members (Kicking them) don't we also lose our rank too or what?

no
clan rank is like a players rank. The more wars we win the lower our rank drops. Thus raising other people's ranks. But due to the low amount of players in fyre our rank is raising.
Why are we not doing so many clan wars? I also agree on the idea of a clan timezone. I mean if we were to have clan wars then surely we should get as many of us together as we can?
i have no idea what you are all talking about, but i agree with feb's idea with a max # of people inside of a clan.
but what do you mean by a clan timezone?
i like cats
Poppo, you and I really need to talk. I have already decided we were going to have a max # of people and was already planning who was going to leave Fyre. Anyway, I'll try to set up some wars. We need to reclaim our rank. I'm on now (maybe only time for a while), so /jo Fyre.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Guys i know we can probably recover but fyre has died. I havn't given up but tbh this past 2 weeks nothing has happened and nothing is happening. I hope none of you will hate me, but its my time to leave. I wish you all good luck. Sorry but this is the end. Gl everyone.