Toribash
fk, i forgot what i was planing to ask:

any1 got the dq texture-template (ore full template sett zipped maybe)?

the download template link has been nothing but buggy all sense before x-mas 8(
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Gratz, hazelbud. I won 3weeks in a row awhile ago. You should keep it up! Have The Omega Dominance Continue lol.

nice TP, the perspective needs just alittle tweak at the top of the bulb.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Jan 4, 2010 at 04:13 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
gratz! and lol nice ornament, the star on top of the tree could be uke's head XD
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
not meant as an standard but still usefull.. the set isnt ready, would show u some ingame pics but got a crack in my head i dont bother wt now..
the image works out fine downscaled wt some sharpen after transfer:
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
tnx, just a detail but one others might get use of,
its up for grabs, big enough to do changes on ..
btw, i was thinkig:

im planing a small tutorial competition.
to level out some knowledge, n if the results are any good it will be posted outside the clan as a nice "omega display of power " !

_ comp will be announced later this evening !
Nice idea Hazelbud! C'mon roz you know a thing or two on Pixelart, here's your chance to show off.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-