Toribash
Obey App
Hi my name is Ettiene, my ingame name is ettiene14 i live in South Afrika and that would make a difference with me and the other players online time, no not for me im always online when i have internet. My GMT is like +1 or +2 im 13 but allmost 14. Im stong ingame with hard players that are more skilled then me, i like n good fight more than i fight thats to easyni play holded play mostly but i can play anystyle my best mods is Aikido based mods like, Aikido,abd, greykido, runkido, Tplmod and i just started with Erthtk and sparring. i love the clan name and i have a limited edition Obey brand name hat and i really like all the members in Obey. i would like to join the clan because i wanna be part of something awesome and be part of a clan i accctually like alot and i will do my 100% best to take Obey to the TOP
im reallly thankfull for your time,
Ettiene14
-----
soz my replays
Attached Files
amazing spar.rpl (855.0 KB, 9 views)
awesome save.rpl (65.9 KB, 7 views)
Fast Punch.rpl (92.9 KB, 10 views)
skeet.rpl (68.7 KB, 8 views)
sdfx.rpl (38.2 KB, 6 views)
sdfxsdfdxsfdx.rpl (92.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Pure; Feb 24, 2014 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You didn't read the first page.
-----
Flats99: accepted.
Last edited by Hattersin; Feb 22, 2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
So apparently my app wasn't good enough.

My name is Augans, I'm from Australia and my alternate account which is now banned is Diatie. I make videos but that's on a hold for now until I get a new PC so that will be in april or something.

I know most people in this clan because I was here before and stuff. I also make replays and have 1337 skill I decapped uke once. I can play in whatever mod I want pretty much but I don't really play competitive modes though.

I want to be in obey because I have no friends

oh yeah im 14
Videos:
Attached Files
Double Phresh.rpl (68.7 KB, 7 views)
rihannas bruise.rpl (84.4 KB, 5 views)
this exists.rpl (119.1 KB, 6 views)
Spar with dscigs.rpl (597.1 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
So apparently my app wasn't good enough.

My name is Augans, I'm from Australia and my alternate account which is now banned is Diatie. I make videos but that's on a hold for now until I get a new PC so that will be in april or something.

I know most people in this clan because I was here before and stuff. I also make replays and have 1337 skill I decapped uke once. I can play in whatever mod I want pretty much but I don't really play competitive modes though.

I want to be in obey because I have no friends

oh yeah im 14
Videos:

[16:59:24] Semen Elistratov: world
[16:59:48] (☞ ^♭^)☞ boguś: ?
[17:00:43] Semen Elistratov: invite 2 obey
[17:00:47] Semen Elistratov: diatie
[17:00:49] Semen Elistratov: me
[17:00:51] Semen Elistratov: augans
[17:00:53] (☞ ^♭^)☞ boguś: k
[17:01:06] (☞ ^♭^)☞ boguś: at your own risk
[17:02:13] Mud: Dude xd
[17:02:16] Mud: Don't just invite people
[17:02:17] Mud: votee
[17:02:27] (☞ ^♭^)☞ boguś: ok i vote yes
[17:02:31] Semen Elistratov: i was already voted in before
[17:02:55] Mud: i..
Hello my name is Edgar.My in-game name is Beatbox08. I live in America In Oregon am 13 years old.My GMT:+0.I play football and baseball i beatbox and do dubstep my biggest dream is to got to Oregon Ducks and play Football there.I am really in-game active and active in forums too.I used to play for Diamonds but they weren't that active in-game.I wil be respectful and loyal to all clan member.And i heard this was a really good clan so i decided to try out for it. P.S. Am one of LesDuncan's fans.
Originally Posted by ettiene14 View Post
Hi my name is Ettiene, my ingame name is ettiene14 i live in South Afrika and that would make a difference with me and the other players online time, no not for me im always online when i have internet. My GMT is like +1 or +2 im 13 but allmost 14. Im stong ingame with hard players that are more skilled then me, i like n good fight more than i fight thats to easyni play holded play mostly but i can play anystyle my best mods is Aikido based mods like, Aikido,abd, greykido, runkido, Tplmod and i just started with Erthtk and sparring. i love the clan name and i have a limited edition Obey brand name hat and i really like all the members in Obey. i would like to join the clan because i wanna be part of something awesome and be part of a clan i accctually like alot and i will do my 100% best to take Obey to the TOP
im reallly thankfull for your time,
Ettiene14
-----
soz my replays

Denied, sehry
PM me with any and all questions