Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I used to play GTA, Call of Duty, Halo and stuff like that on my XBox but it became kinda boring and at the moment I'm only playing tb. Mainly because tb don't gets boring and I like the forum.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 10, 2014 at 09:30 PM.
Currently playing Crusader Kings 2 only together with TB. Hard to get bored.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
I stopped playing shooters because the people that play them make me rage
Almost everyone these days is camping.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 10, 2014 at 09:46 PM.
Ik never really liked shooters, I have mw3 on my Xbox but without Xbox live you get bored fast.
Gonna try Garry's mod tomorow, sounds fun. This crusader king looks kinda boring.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Garry's mod is on steam and cost £7 (I think) and Counter Strike: Source (Which you need) is something like £15 I can't remember exactly. Would be great to play with you though add me on steam. d4nny3
[AC] Assassin
I think we should stray away from this topic. I have no clue if posting about other games is a useless post in any way, but I think we should try to be safe, especially since our clan is in consideration for official.
How do you kill one with no life?
Bad news guys i just tryed to install tb in my pc but my brother dont want me to :/ im gonna play in my netbook now. Btw im doing the apply now. beat nice already applyed for offcial making this clan offcicial will be great, and sorry for not making my app the other day i was pretty busy with my home work.
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I think we should stray away from this topic. I have no clue if posting about other games is a useless post in any way, but I think we should try to be safe, especially since our clan is in consideration for official.

There is no off-topic board for us, so getting the talk outside of clan matters without abusing it isn't necessarily bad. We get to know each other preferences, ya' know?

Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
Bad news guys i just tryed to install tb in my pc but my brother dont want me to :/ im gonna play in my netbook now. Btw im doing the apply now. beat nice already applyed for offcial making this clan offcicial will be great, and sorry for not making my app the other day i was pretty busy with my home work.

Kick your brother's arse and show who is boss, then apply to our clan calmly while reminding yourself of the kickassery.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Yes conduct, the toribash clans aren't made only for talking about toribash. It's just a little group of friends :3. So we don't need to talk all about toribash related things, this is just being interested.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]