Noel, join fgt.
Your avatar man.. omg.. nuff said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Great news guys.
Got this quote from Ryan.

_

It can and can't be a good thing.
It would be one thing if his group of friends was a bit larger, but unfortunately it's not very easy to get quality members because of the massive increase in unofficial clans.
Anyway on with the clan, Colors seems to be a fairly good leader. His members seem to know what they are doing as well. They are very active and they stay on topic, it's extremely hard to have both of those at the same time. Have to give them props for that. As they stand right now they are a fairly good clan, but like ***** said, I can see them getting exhausted with everything (activity and post quality) and wearing themselves out. Which would completely destroy such a small clan like theirs. If they do become official, somebody should let them know that getting a few more members in the clan would help them a whole lot.

Yes from me, they seem to be able to maintain themselves well. If they can get some more people to join, I can easily see them sticking around for a long time.
___

That's the kind of quotes that makes me happy.
Any things you'd like to say/comment about the quote?
Last edited by MagikerN; Feb 15, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

It's very positive so you got that going for you, which is nice.
I hope more clan mods say [yes]
Also noelia listen to colors. Now.
alright guy
yay . We might finally be able to recruit a bit more being 'official' and all.

And what does No think of this? :o
-----
Mat? Can I become a recruiter? I wan't people to be able to send an app to me, or have me test them.
Last edited by Link; Feb 15, 2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Great news guys.
Got this quote from Ryan.

_

It can and can't be a good thing.
It would be one thing if his group of friends was a bit larger, but unfortunately it's not very easy to get quality members because of the massive increase in unofficial clans.
Anyway on with the clan, Colors seems to be a fairly good leader. His members seem to know what they are doing as well. They are very active and they stay on topic, it's extremely hard to have both of those at the same time. Have to give them props for that. As they stand right now they are a fairly good clan, but like ***** said, I can see them getting exhausted with everything (activity and post quality) and wearing themselves out. Which would completely destroy such a small clan like theirs. If they do become official, somebody should let them know that getting a few more members in the clan would help them a whole lot.

Yes from me, they seem to be able to maintain themselves well. If they can get some more people to join, I can easily see them sticking around for a long time.
___

That's the kind of quotes that makes me happy.
Any things you'd like to say/comment about the quote?

Good job on ""maybe'' getting offical and pls change it from [Yes] to [Y] and my avatar is my hope and dream for the future.
Just figured out a neat replay trick. Prepare yourselves.
Also, I prefer [Yes] to [Y].
Attached Files
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/