Toribash
Dr Hax: Well with trynd its great to get just ONE infinity edge its a really bad idea to stack bloodthirster (you will die and lose all your stacks) try this:
berzerker boots
statikk shiv
infinity edge
Zeypher or Blade of the ruined king

those should be your core items. you can make blade before or after infinity edge

so, im just way toog ood with thresh :|
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Dem thresh pulls, P.S. he is a primary ban in ranked mostly.

not in silver :P
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Zibbs View Post
Dr Hax: Well with trynd its great to get just ONE infinity edge its a really bad idea to stack bloodthirster (you will die and lose all your stacks) try this:
berzerker boots
statikk shiv
infinity edge
Zeypher or Blade of the ruined king

those should be your core items. you can make blade before or after infinity edge

I consider myself a pro tryndamere player after playing him throughout season 2 in ranked.

My current build after a lot of testing currently going

Hydra as the first main item I build
Static shiv next
Averice blade so you stack up the money faster
berzerker boots
Zephyer
Infinity edge
Sell averice blade and build blade of the ruined king

I have all attackspeed runes

387damage
2.28 attackspeed

He destroys with that build imo
Last edited by Hacks; Dec 16, 2013 at 08:20 PM.
that build is great but i prefer the raw damage you do with my build
also i roll will attackspeed/movement speed quints and 3 crit chance marks so i can harass early and the rest is standerd ad armor and MG resist
-----
i have also considered hydra and* it does give enough damage. another good option is rageblade since it synergizes well with his skill set. try it
Last edited by Zibbs; Dec 16, 2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zibbs View Post
that build is great but i prefer the raw damage you do with my build
also i roll will attackspeed/movement speed quints and 3 crit chance marks so i can harass early and the rest is standerd ad armor and MG resist
-----
i have also considered hydra and* it does give enough damage. another good option is rageblade since it synergizes well with his skill set. try it

Let me put it this way.
Undying rage 5/6 seconds of oh shit mode.
Raw damage, lets say 450ish AD with 1.4ish attackspeed at the least.
You'll get off 5.4/6.4 hits dealing very high damage. Calculating that out you probably just dealt out 2.5k to 3.5k with or without crits
Now with 350ish damage and 2.28 attackspeed. You deal high damage fast. 10.4/12.4 now we're talking 3.5k to 4.5k damage.

This is just a rough estimate in my head. You see where im coming from. 350ish damage dsstroys everything but the tank. And can solo full health towers without dropping below 2/4 health
Attackspeed > raw damage
Well yeah, more attacks = more chances to crit = more damage if you have a good combination of AD, AS and Crit :'D

You don't have to do calculations to grasp that x3

Oh, and don't forget the armour pen- might as well if you're going squishy zerker build