Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, i'll see you around. You were majorly inactive, and when you come back you start shouting orders wanting co-leader back. If you were co-leader it would be a wasted cause, because you wouldn't be here to use it. Don't try to guilt trip anyone, because it is your own fault. Also, i don't feel superior to you, only more mature, so you sir can go fuck yourself sir. Bye.
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
Well ive been here for almost a year and obviously noone even acknowledges me around here so im gone. Leave your attempts to make me stay below.

PS: To all you new members please go fuck your self rightous selves.

PSS: To all original members. I love you all. <3 akp, Snorlaxen, RDC, ganks, and zip

You missed me there, i was an old member too, also, dont report me, i'm allowed to post here(Snorlaxen and Ganks(also AKP) let me)

/invade
Σ
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
PS: To all you new members please go fuck your self rightous selves.

I lol'd :'D

I could correct your grammar, but, it isnt necessary, so...yea.

Guess it's best you leave tbh, all you did was be inactive, comeback, and shout at everyone demanding co-lead back.

How pleasant. :|

Aurevoir o/
I never really got into it because i have would see parts of it and i was like WTF because i never started fom the beggining
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Can you please explain your avatar?

its pretty straight forward, its the only place that only 14 year olds boys (such as myself) want a contracting muscle on.
Originally Posted by athrax View Post
[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Black]Name: athrax
Belt: black
Qi: 1260
Gmt: 10 plus
Infractions: 4 all were done accidentally except for the first one. And that was my 3rd post.
I can speak English obviously.
Past clans: KO
I go to the same school as zipil and am the same age as him

I want to be in this clan because i know it is active and i would like to be involved with an active clan

A friend of Zippy's is a frind of mine, BUT i will still reserach your ass so haard your avatar picture will b blank ;]
Last edited by GanksYou; Aug 14, 2009 at 01:58 AM.
I didnt even have a problem with you, and respected you just as much as I would any old member. It's wrong to assume twisted.