Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hmmmmmm...........................*thinks really hard till his brain explodes*

core should have there own shop in the market called "clan core discounts" or something like that just for a bit of money.
Last edited by Michstaa; May 30, 2009 at 02:55 PM.
lol like a delivery service? just imagine *shows a an ad on the tv*

"need a bowl? need something to be delivered? fast? well then ur in luck! just call our suicide delivery service, we'll deliver anything at the cost of our lives! just call : 1800 death

call now and we'll give u a free demonstration of wat we do

warning at delivery u will die the demonstration will be a plane crashing into your own house call at your own risk"

Last edited by Michstaa; May 28, 2009 at 01:36 PM.
The japenese did something during the preperations of WWII that astounded the world - they made 10x too many helmets for their soldiers due to a math error. The mathetican responisble for this transgression was probally some american, in retrospect, it was probally a spy. When the japenese goverment realized - the damage was already done. They were swiming in freakin' helmets.

So in order to hide this all from the emperor of japan - everyone decided it was time to waste some helmets. En massa. Indeed, it was one of the main reasons the kamakize doctrine was developed in Japan.
Originally Posted by Deathkiing View Post
it was wushu =]] lol you kno i had to win lol

lucky i wasnt there.
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
Well you're like a master at wushu

and, no, i belive odlov is aka "Godlov" anywho then its a couple others *Cough* Sahee *Cough* etc. then me. =]
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D