Toribash
Nice replay zal.
I didnt like that grab, looks weird but the booms were very nice.
A bit stiff tho. 8.8/10

Joint limit ruined the end of this replay.
But still funny
Attached Files
Nice replay you got there, Killa, it's funny and I enjoyed it. I like the real moves you did to do ball tricks. 9/10

Well, I've tried to do some booms, and I've done this.
Attached Files
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Idk, but I didn't see it yet =)
Really nice replay, You're killing uke very fast, but most of Your dm's are unclean. First kick looks strange due to small distance, second is ok (I'm not a fan of this kind of kicks, but it was allright), but third one... Ugly. Hip dm was caused more by grab than Your kick. Anyway, You're moving fast and overall it looks very well- even if third kick sucks hard.

7/10 for me. Maybe I cannot into replay making anymore...

------------------------------------------------------------

My replay- first work after getting back to tb. I was really rusty- second replay is way better and I'm gonna post it next time, but I want to see what do You think about this one.
Enjoy.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/298...fish_tacos.rpl
That punch was beautiful. I liked the agressiveness of the replay but the kicks weren't as stylish as the decap. The skeet also took a bit too long to setup but it was nicely done in the end.

8/10
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - celestial furnace.rpl (311.2 KB, 45 views)
9.5/10 fucking beautiful, it would have been 10 if you like punched the upper body boom instead of jumping and kicking, more realistic and that skeet was sheer jizz.
-------
Old replay
Attached Files
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D
Zalmoxis, I love Your style :o

@up: Hmm... Weird start, grabbing ukes head at the beginning isn't very cool, first kick looks bad (it looks like You missed uke with Your kick- it wasn't very stylish), second one is made wrong- You're moving just Your hand, it looks like You want to say us "my knee is contracted in a cool way, so I won't move anything because it's good position to make a kick"- You didn't even move a second leg :o Oh, and again, a kick isn't clean.... After a kick, You're trying to get a pose, but You're touching ukes hand... Try to avoid it next time. Oh, and where is pose? =|
Overall, this replay is at similar skill level as Your last one, but looks way worse- it's slower. When replay is fast, all mistakes are invisible, but this time- I can't give you more than 6/10. Anyway, I suck at replay making, so I can be wrong.

------------------------------------------------------

My replay- collab made with Powas (eg. I'm a lazyass and cannot into making "openers" in my replays, so Powas made a beginning, I re-made a first kick- 4dm boom is way better than 3dm- and made rest of replay). Pose isn't very cool- too much hold etc- because I didn't want to edit matchframes with notepad (I'M SO LAAAZY XD) and have to make pose in a 50frames or so. Enjoy =)
Attached Files
Zak_broccolli_soup.rpl (237.4 KB, 31 views)
That was good, but the opner was sooo random and stiff. I didnt flow well. but the rest was good and destructive. 2nd kick could of been more accurate.
8/10

My turn: (Improved Replay)
Attached Files
BioEx - Prisoners Are Awaken.rpl (200.4 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by BioEx; Aug 14, 2011 at 03:45 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
When I first saw it. I was like woo. But then I was it for the second time and was like :o. A good replay sir. 8/10
Attached Files
Ruki - Atomic Pelvic Thrust.rpl (148.7 KB, 36 views)
[20:35] <Erth> :D