Toribash
Veoo

Accepted! welcoommmmmeeeee

Everyone else still in discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Harry6103 View Post
As swepples said before there are in discussion you don't need to keep voting

Who said I or anyone else needed to post their approval here? I just felt like Veoo and Tan deserved it so I voted. Also Congrats to Veoo for getting in <3
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
To WAPOW I will be offering my skill of course and my and will make it even a better clan because I'm funny and tc often because I have a 200tc booster. My favorite mods are abd and greykido because they are fun and easy. I would play about 5hours every day because the game is so fun and easy to play. In my old clan (J) I would check the forums about every two hours to see if anyone made application. I do check my PMs regularly. I've been playing toribash for a year now and I went without internet for about 3months because we moved and we actually settled in so where I'm at now will be home forever now yes. I'm 14 and love to play video games and I played football for 3years now and that was a lot of fun.

TY and PEACE.
P.S. FLAMES YOU SUCK JK; LOVE YOU FLAMES
I would like to say that universe applied for monk, very similar app, deleted it, then put it here.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
i vote no to both applications . if that's true rc. even if so no body to your application uni, plus you filled it with questions. and sorry bubby your nice in game but shitty app bud.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White