Toribash
Eazi make sure your in IRC. Because it probably will just be a random time tomorrow when everyone is on who is playing.
Little illustration for my girlfriend.

What do you guys think? Going to add a small crown on it's head as well ^^

lol

those ears has completely different proportions
arms doesn't look like they are attached to the thing, the tail looks flat
i like the feet although they're too pink
the whole shape is pretty weird

not a big fan, needs alot of work
'u'
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Unless you need a mouse for high precision tasks (the only thing I can think of is pro gaming) just get a cheap mouse, it'll do just fine.
I use a cheap cherry mouse I got together with the keyboard. I dropped it a million times and it still works.
What I think is more important than the mouse is something like this for you to rest your wrist on. Just so you get no frail nerd wrist.

Yup, I completely agree with you, gaming mice aren't really needed. Its mostly so my relatives can buy me something I will use and which they know I will be interested in.

Also I never played rk_mma.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
With this replay, I'm going to retire from rk as my best mod and will only play aikido till the end of time.

To be fair, my opener was based on aikido since Fist randomly switched the mod and didn't reset the bug. Still RIP.

Oh and here's a replay were Erth dies :
Attached Files
sddadafddfsfds.rpl (60.3 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Destram; Mar 29, 2014 at 12:18 AM.
Good games to Wave.
We lost 10-7 and lost 10k (wager)
Was a 3v3 war I thought it would have been a easy win like 10-3 or something maybe my own arrogance was one of the reasons for loosing.
But they were a lot better than I personally expected so well played to them
-----
Sorry to bring even more bad news,
But we are out Clan Mash.

I hate loosing and its frustrates me more than anything. A loss is a Loss in my mind no matter how close it is.
Final score was 2-3. We were about 3k points from winning 3-1. So yeah couldn't have been any closer and could have went either way.

O-well sorry that we lost guys. I do think we lack skilled players thou.. and is a struggle to do these wars, I don't want to name names or say what stuff about people since everyone is a really nice person in Tribe., I just think its hard to do these events with the players Tribe has.
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 29, 2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Applacation

Nationality: Hungary

Why do you want to join? Because this is my dream, when i played when i was brown belt, i saw erth and his awesome moves and the clan and i want to be in this clan .
Name changes/alts: main:davidburn alts:torsoxlegs,BoykaYuri,ProControl,youknow69,Tor nadoHit,hunmonk,UHT

Previous clans: Core and Hs and angles these clans the same clan just in another names.

Skype name: I dont have skype sorry...

Primary skill: (ingame skills)

Examples of stated skill: replays here
-----
just give me one chance pls
-----
just give me one chance pls
Attached Files
spar a legjobbbbbb.rpl (834.9 KB, 10 views)
ment??sek kir??lya.rpl (87.8 KB, 10 views)
0 oheadkick davidk??nt.rpl (26.8 KB, 9 views)
fatality 2.rpl (27.4 KB, 9 views)
futos plusz elver??s.rpl (133.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by davidburn; Mar 29, 2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OMG THE WARRIORS LEADER