Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello,

My name is Thalles, i have 14 years old and i live in Brazil (Gmt -3). I'm making a app to join Ta because i'm looking for some org that is active and love aikido and Ta have these requiriments...
About me, well, i'm active on the forums and ingame, every day in the week i join the forums anyway...
I'm joining in a org, not a clan... So, i don't have the same skills in both areas but i think that i can help in anything related at recruitment or making of banners, logos or avvys.
I also would like to join because this org have a lot of experienced and cool people and it can help me in a lot of things.

So, thanks for read my app. I'll add some random replays...
Attached Files
Destruidor.rpl (27.6 KB, 3 views)
Rotedance sainz.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
Epicsave.rpl (68.9 KB, 3 views)
Fuckepic.rpl (38.0 KB, 3 views)
Abstinence.rpl (46.5 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Hello,

My name is Thalles, i have 14 years old and i live in Brazil (Gmt -3). I'm making a app to join Ta because i'm looking for some org that is active and love aikido and Ta have these requiriments...
About me, well, i'm active on the forums and ingame, every day in the week i join the forums anyway...
I'm joining in a org, not a clan... So, i don't have the same skills in both areas but i think that i can help in anything related at recruitment or making of banners, logos or avvys.
I also would like to join because this org have a lot of experienced and cool people and it can help me in a lot of things.

I've never really seen him play, but besides that... He seems legit XD.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Hello,

Thanks for applying,
Since all the applications are the same could you answer some questions for me please.
  • Why should we accept you?
  • What is your favourite style of fighting in aikido?
  • Which aikido mod is your favourite and why?
  • Also have you got any decent hobbies other than Toribash which will help you get along with some members within this organisation?
I'm going to stay neutral until these are answered, Impress me bro.
Sorry, i've been sick lately, and inactive.
I have yet to face Kingsta and Water in game, just letting you know i haven't given up on my app.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Hello everyone. I would love to apply to TA.

I have great respect for everyone in this organization, as I know you are all great Aikido players, and great people.

A little about myself: I'm 15 years young, I'm in love with this game, I do MMA in real life including Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Boxing, Kickboxing, Krav Maga, and wrestling.

My favorite Aikido mod is ABD. I like Aikido a lot too, and Graykido is very fun.

When I play Aikdo, I try to get a headstart on points, and then just wait for the other person to give me a chance to go for a DM, while keeping myself safe. I think this is a useful tactic, as I don't get tied up easily. Still working on it, of course.

I rarely do any noobish moves. The only one I would be known to do every once in a while would be a kick. If I get a DM, I don't slam it unless there is a lot of money on me. I don't want to lose people's money because of me.

I'm very forum active and love posting. Although, I don't spam.

I really hope you consider my application. If you want to meet me ingame, just shoot me a PM. I check the forums quite often.

Thank you very much.