Toribash
My Aunt was coming over, but yesterday.

She said Never Mind.

WELL. TIME TO MAKE A LEGIT BACKUP PLAN.
私の顔にそれを言う。
My age is not-sharing-real-personal-information-over-the-internet-because-my-identity-doesn't-matter-here teen.

Well, no offense, but I'm not sharing anything but my daily basis.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Based on how of your posts were written , i'd say probably somewhere between 12 and 14.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Well this week in christmas I will be bored, and my birthday present was... RUINED D:

And it costed 50 dollars D:

Anyway I am gonna go bowling this week

Very exciting

And seriously nigma if the guy says he does not wanna share any personal information

He means he does not want to share any personal information, Why does it matter
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lush

You're in it for the presents, I can tell.

You're not grateful at all, they gave 50 bucks out for a toy you don't like.

50. bucks. I get gifts that are 18 bucks and sometimes 25, and they're amazing. But you, 50. GOD DARN BUCKS? I'm jealous.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Yes but it came out of my wallet, I wasted money... I Bought that

I get money for doing chores and taking out the garbage if you are wondering.

And I did like that toy! Why would I buy it if I wanted it since it ever came out!

I was playing it like crazy

and wanna know how it broke? We put it into the xbox, 2 days later

I take it out because the disc is unreadable, I look at the back, and it got the ring of death

*It got a huge scratch and it is circled so it made it look like a ring

Omegadark1 what I don't like is you assuming things that are not true, I said my game broke

You said I did not like it

The only thing other than my game that someone gave me is a flying fish bird or something that flys around the house
with a remote control

*It looks awesome...*

Edit: Fixed 1 word
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 24, 2013 at 01:08 AM.
We got some clan drama up in here. o:

But on a more serious note, I'm back to playing Toribash again regularly, got into World of Tanks for a bit so I was away from the game. But apparently I got back in time for my favorite mod's championship.

Aikido. <3

Just wondering, is anyone else participating?
Well, I would love to but I don't have paypal or anything.

Also, hello and welcome back to being active. I would tell you how exciting it is to see a clan member I haven't seen for a while, but then I would sound like a bull trying to explain how frustrated he is.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I would really not would like to share information either so if I play that aikido tourney I will make sure I am in 2nd place