Toribash
I'm back. I have drank from the fountain of youth. We recruit now. GO AND FUFILL MY REQUEST, MY PRETTIES. DO IT FOR ME.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
POPPOOOOOOOO WHERE DID YOU FIND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?!?!?!? assfbysfbisfuaefbetguieyevtewtuygeaufig
We'll try our best to recruit Poppo, dun wowwy :3
I learned how to clean the gun as well... :O Will I really be in the military when I grow up?!
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
lol kay,i never see a real gun in my life before,just in television or computer.
And hi poppo
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Never? Didn't you stare at a guard's pistol whenever you go to a mall?
Then again...that drives them suspicious so, k.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I like tacos. An recruiting
-----
That was y nine hundredth post :3 10O more and I has 1k :3
Last edited by itsbruce; May 29, 2012 at 08:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like cats
We should set up a recruitment thread. And we should all go in it to help recruit.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Lol, any of you guys noticed the recruitment thread is sometimes full of drama when the kicked people are trying to apply again?
Someone says: "Hey dun apply here lolol you nub so we kik u" or "dun evar post hir agen or eye wil shit in ur hed" or something... Someone has to clean that up if we don't want our new recruits regret applying.
Where's ulti? haven't seen him post for more than a week or so...
anyway...
I GOT PROMOTED TO SERGEANT WOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh and, I'm going to a camping trip, it's the last camping we will have before school starts sooo... I won't be on for 2-3 days. Holy shit I'm gonna lead my own squad now DDDDDDDDDDDDD
kthnxbai
Last edited by kayateya; May 29, 2012 at 03:39 PM.