In-Game Name:Spartin117
Belt/Qi:Brown 748
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:EQPK
Reference from notable any person(s):none
Join Date(The date you joined the forums):06/13/2010
GMT (TimeZone): -6
Preferred modes: Wushu,Aikido
Previous clans: RAM
Why do you want to join:This clan seems very active and very respected and I want to be apart of it.
Why should we let you join:I am very experienced and on forums continuously
Ban history:none
I would be very honored to join a clan such as this one. I have watched some of you play in game and saw that you were very honored and skilled. I just wish to be apart of it.
Attached Files
CLOSE!!!.rpl (55.2 KB, 6 views)
tangle slam..rpl (68.2 KB, 6 views)
head kicks.rpl (84.1 KB, 4 views)
ripped it on him.rpl (84.8 KB, 4 views)
All that glitters is gold.
Puff, they're in the private forum.
All old members are allowed in, you just have to pm one of the people who have the pass.
Personally I don't remember the pass though, haven't needed it since I got mod powers. >..>
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
I'm an old member.
I got in when this was freelance!

And I was there when everything was failing and recruited a whole lot of people, let alone restored a lot of morale among this clan!

Next person with mod powers to read this, may I please have said password?
HEy
In-Game Name: CHUWAKA

Belt/Qi: 2Dan Black Belt Qi :2406

Reference from any member(s) of the clan: [Pandora]Acavado

Reference from notable any person(s): [Pandora]Acavado, in the tourneys (aikido)

Join Date(The date you joined the forums): 12-26-2009 but was not previously active. Now I watch it every day

GMT (TimeZone):17:00 at 12:00 or 01:00 In Argentina

Preferred modes: Aikido and Wushu

Previous clans: None

Why do you want to join: because this clan is good and recognized, and I want to be in a clan. I like this

Why should we let you join: Because I like the clan and I am a good player, I would prove it one day, would be a real honor, and a real honor would take the name of Pandora as a clan. would be accepted.

Ban history:

And explain in a paragraph your personality*, forum and in-game history if you wish.Well, I'm mostly playing Toribash day, I love the game. I get all the textures.
Sorry if I confused some point. I do not speak much English but I am with the help of a translator.

Other: Well, mys replays. Thanks
Attached Files
saveeee.rpl (59.5 KB, 6 views)
adsfgg.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
1 headkick .rpl (57.8 KB, 6 views)