Toribash
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Idk man he said he will promote me like 4 weeks ago welp guess he never did

Just as I told you, I'm waiting for him to promote me, I guess I will tell him to promote you too when I get promoted, but I need to test you ingame anyway before you get promoted
welcome back to this super active clan
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Ima just slide in here and say awesome story, it took me a few seconds until i realized what it was
Indiscriminate sex icon of the south
Okay ihab im going to promote you to co leader and i want you to take over leading the clan with whoever u think is fit to lead. My life is going through a huge chance and i should be around but not too often
Originally Posted by SVTCobra View Post
Okay ihab im going to promote you to co leader and i want you to take over leading the clan with whoever u think is fit to lead. My life is going through a huge chance and i should be around but not too often

I know I left the clan, but I hope nothing happens to you or any1, I wish you the best.
Hey guys it's been a while glad to see that ihab taking over hopefully u can bring this clan back to life! GL
-----
And can I get my promotion to war marshal or recruitment officer right now? I've been waiting for it from svt for 1 month now.
Last edited by Pyro; Dec 8, 2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~