Toribash
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
HrRgffdubfrrgfvbyfdbfd 4 days til New Years Eve...2013! ermagerd. Anyways getting back to the most recent convo you have no class compared to Ethr, get on MY level(especially you dizzy)

Ethr has had some dick members. No class
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Whos doing you guy's clan video?
Im trying to find someone to do a clan video for Wind once I get all the replays together
And lel so many posts, don't spam up you're clan DSC board.
Morning my classy swagmates. Sainz I'm not sure who is making it, I known someone around here knows. And i'm tempted to upload the replay of me spliting you in half :P I still don't know how that happened.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Yooo whats up guys been gone for a while ;3 glad to be back though. How was everyone christmas? btw i used to be in ethr and no doubt there is some dick head members(inferno,mrboxhead) to be specific x] and no they really dont have any class but aveng my bro still <3.
-----
Btw just read up on old post i say yes to knightstar since you guys seem to know him and hes been a allie since the start so he says...
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 28, 2012 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Thanks aku how was your christmas. 2012 dec 27 IM STILL HERE NEEEGAAHS lol k had to get that out and amber need to say yes i seen her post "maybe in two weeks" jerk Lol
-----
WAIT WAIT WAIT why df is ethr our allie if they dont like us? they phoney lol.
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 28, 2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what you mean you got 3 kids?