Toribash
you fool me uh? >: )
in first, let me tell you, my set got only positive comments atm, don't try to depreciate the set I made with Leb3ast (a member of you clan btw) to make you feel better because your just jealous ^^ and you beat me tow times at erthkv2 ok, on 3 match you won 2, now let tell you my rank on that mod is 26, I get a streak of 37 when I was 3rd dan, sure, against some blue and brown belt, but the only one who stop my streak was Blueevil if I remind good. about my English... can you only formulate 1 correct sentence in French? no I don't think so "je t'emmerde cordialement ^^". if you want to know more about my life, I'm 20, I come from france, thank you I'm alive, yes I got money and a job(in the other case I wouldn't get my items), yes I got a house (apartment, not like you who live with your mother "you got 10 héhé") for internet, a car for my job, I'm not nudist sorry, and yes I got a penis... he's just hidden into your mouth.
next time Ill more mature, for now it's my birthday :3
-----
oh and vitta, I wonder to help you in art and all background stuff
Last edited by Astral; May 25, 2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Says the guy who has a super crappy set.

Your english sucks
Your skills suck, too

Astral got no life, no money, no house, no car, no car KEYS, no clothes, no life... and no penis

You say trick sucks dick, well you swallow one.

loloolololololololololololololol

I pwnt you in erthtk2 2 times, too

I got an idea, tomorrow's broadcast is gonna br about [Trick]'s memberd baf behaviour, thr first clan related topic in TBradio
-----
Or it can also be something about behaviour in clanning community
Last edited by Vitta; May 26, 2014 at 04:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah that's a really good idea Vitta! I'm out for the morning but I can help you guys broadcast this afternoon.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Hey, I asked to be Gm, hope to be in, Ill be more useful like that
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
thanks I hope too, how is going for you?
Alright, I sent it a week and a half ago I believe (or something around that time)
I haven't been rejected yet so all I can say is that I'm being considered. (I hope)
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Good luck to you guys
I have applied for the past 3 years on various accounts.
Still haven't been accepted.
Good luck.
ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD
don't we invited you fluff?