Toribash
Well , if i would buy a other instrument , it would be the bass , i don't need to learn much new things on bass because the strings are same , they only are much thicker and lower from sound , a normal bass has 4 string ( EADG ) and the guitar has six strings ( EADGBE ) , so with the guitar there are only 2 other strings , but for the bass i need to play with fingers instead of pick , i can play with pick but with fingers it sounds better , i also need to learn slapping with my thump if i wanna play a song from RHCP . Anyway , i probaly gonna wait for it , i have my guitars now , my mind can always change .
-----
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
You're either tone deaf or you have a musical ear. It really is that simple.
On the other hand, there was this guy with a theory that there are two kinds of listeners. Some listen to lyrics and don't care about the music, and some listen to the music and don't care about lyrics.

I'm definitely more of the latter

I am the one who listen to music and not to lyrics
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 4, 2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd totally buy a bass. I think the playstyle is more different than you think though.
You could always play a bit of classical guitar, just to learn right hand better.

I really want a theremin, and i also want an erhu, but the latter is more because it's cool :3

My friend has a rabab, but that shit's way too complicated.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Everyone does, trust me. Just a question of training.
-----

I have an early 19;th century violin, beat that ;0

Can't touch my bulgarian gadulka
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
Can't touch my bulgarian gadulka

Just wait, you. I'll get a viola da gamba sometime in my life :<
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'd totally buy a bass. I think the playstyle is more different than you think though.
You could always play a bit of classical guitar, just to learn right hand better.

I really want a theremin, and i also want an erhu, but the latter is more because it's cool :3

My friend has a rabab, but that shit's way too complicated.

Well , i have spare 150 euro from a month or 2 ago till now i believe , idk . Aslong as i spare it's ok . Idk if i would buy a bass or not , i maybe can buy pedals for my guitar , i like the wah wah effect .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Well , i have spare 150 euro from a month or 2 ago till now i believe , idk . Aslong as i spare it's ok . Idk if i would buy a bass or not , i maybe can buy pedals for my guitar , i like the wah wah effect .

Psstt sparen = save up
dreamy suicide act
launchpads? what's dat :o?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~