3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
A pretty good catch for Raid, I'm also happy ;) Welcome.

HoboJoey, he referred to you as a fish. :|

Welcome (:
Originally Posted by Zacsterr View Post
I've got another one,

7.) (Eventually) Spell Eventually correctly.

Ohh, I've got another one.

8.) Get an avatar with a transparent background. ~Decap

9.) Oh, realise that the transparency of my avatar depends on your browser. BITCH.
iCU
My Old Clan. Merged the threads together and moved it here. \o/

Have a good read. ;]
[r] Nintendo672
Hey guys i'm interested in joining [Raid].
Here's my application.

Current Qi:6864

Previous clans:I've been in many previous clans so i'll just name a few.Firstly i'll say [Scream] and I quit because it died.I was in,and created,[Saga] which died later on.

Favourite/best mod:Aikido But also have a little skill in kickbox and judo.

Age:12,although i've been told I act more mature than my age.

GMT:N/A The reason for that is that I messed up when picking my GMT when I joined so it isn't correct.

Previous infractions:I've had 1 infraction and 1 warning.The infraction was for an early bump on a flame auction.The warning was about not reporting someone when he posted a thread in the wrong board.

Anything else you think is worth mentioning?
Well I live in Carmack,Mississippi out in the country.I've been playing Toribash since 2007.I would have gotten into [Hive] till I heard the terrible news that it's officialy dieing.The reason I want to join is that this clan looks nice seeing that it just got official.I want to become a respected member of the clan and to stay with the clan as long as possible.I may not be as active as I should be due to school.I love playing games when I have the time to.I also love almost any kind of sport.

I hope you find my applicaion acceptable.

Here are some replays
Attached Files
My_Madman22.rpl (82.6 KB, 6 views)
decap-kick.rpl (185.8 KB, 4 views)
nin_kick.rpl (60.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Katzen; Aug 20, 2009 at 04:08 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Originally Posted by Nintendo672 View Post
Hey guys i'm interested in joining [Raid].
Here's my application.

Current Qi:6864

Previous clans:I've been in many previous clans so i'll just name a few.Firstly i'll say [Scream] and I quit because it died.I was in,and created,[Saga] which died later on.

Favourite/best mod:Aikido But also have a little skill in kickbox and judo.

Age:12,although i've been told I act more mature than my age.

GMT:N/A The reason for that is that I messed up when picking my GMT when I joined so it isn't correct.

Previous infractions:I've had 1 infraction and 1 warning.The infraction was for an early bump on a flame auction.The warning was about not reporting someone when he posted a thread in the wrong board.

Anything else you think is worth mentioning?
Well I live in Carmack,Mississippi out in the country.I've been playing Toribash since 2007.I would have gotten into [Hive] till I heard the terrible news that it's officialy dieing.The reason I want to join is that this clan looks nice seeing that it just got official.I want to become a respected member of the clan and to stay with the clan as long as possible.I may not be as active as I should be due to school.I love playing games when I have the time to.I also love almost any kind of sport.

I hope you find my applicaion acceptable.

Here are some replays

What is your time now? AM, PM?
I'll be able to tell you your GMT.

Also, posting ALL of your previous clans would probably give you a better chance of getting in.

I bolded a shitload of little mistakes you made.