Endurance Onslaught 6.0
been a while since i applied....

may as well update the info and ask for a test again, if possible..

Belt: Black
Experience: I'd say about a years worth of experience, although it was playing a lot some weeks, and not much others
Why I want to join: Everyone wants to join a clan. I was referred to this one by a good friend. It also seems like a well rounded clan and one thats very well respected through out the game.
I gotz banned!....by my mum >.< damn... too much gore and limb-ripping? probably. Well i guess ill never be here again...so... Bai :P
Hi. Remember me? anyway, i have improved and i am now a judo expert, i have beaten a 7th dan, 5th dan, and 4th dan, and i think i am ready to apply again. I would love to join the forces of breakfast.
Who Want A Breakfast With CheZe??

Me!!

Name: CheZe
Belt: Brown
Favourite Mods: lightsaber, wolverianmod, jousting, gold people
About Me: CheZDa Fan!
Qi:328
I Beated: Opeth (really) two times, One 10th Dan, etc...
Attached Images
MyRealBanner!!.jpg (77.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Alejandro; Nov 10, 2008 at 12:03 AM.
"I Beated: Opeth (really) two times, One 10th Dan, etc..."

Have replay to show us?
Bob like pie.
And no complain.
Killa, We're all going to miss you D: i was wondering where you went.
Hope to see you round D: don't leave please

JFC3 Already a no from me, Fill out the list, And no one realy cares if you can beat a 7th dan, It doesn't realy contribute to overall score...

Giratuka or whatever, Fill the real list lol

CheZe Lol, maby get a bit better belt D: lol Finally somone who will fill out the real list...

Replay doesn't matter that much, Lol, Opeth wow, You beat him, Doesn't realy contribute too lol.

Meh, I will look for you all ingame, And Breakfast members, Sorry i've been abit inactive lately.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I Dont Have The Replay But I Use Noob Moves The Pro's Use MUCH moves and he Got Disqualifiqued Really I Dont Lie D: I Dont Like Say Lie's

Now Not Im A Pie! Haha Bye Breakfast!!

ShittyeeaAS.jpg
Last edited by Alejandro; Nov 10, 2008 at 07:50 PM.
Smiley spam, bad writing skills, and disregard for multiple posts about proper applications, are all signs of someone we don't want. If you had any indication of being a really good player in addition to the piece of shit up there I would consider you, but without it, you get an insta-no from me.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.