Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I guess people would put more thought into something they bought, but paying for something that's already free irks me a tad.

There the same style of game, but there VERY different.
like, halo and CoD are both FPS, but there not exactly similar
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Still, if you're a beginner in LoL, people rage at you too.
I can understand that purpose, but when I started, they went too overboard with the rage at me, dropping f bombs everywhere. As I was saying, I understand because LoL is a MAJOR team game, and you can't win unless you have good teamwork and just don't suck.
I don't know about HoN, but I think LoL is better. :/ Besides, LoL is free.

When you die in HoN it is a much greater handicap on your team compared to LoL, you get so much experience and gold and you actually lose gold when you die that you basically head start the enemy team. Plus, when you're fed on HoN you are pretty much unstoppable. That is, if you know how to play.

Also: HoN IS the harder game to play, not just the fact that the community are generally better players but also the fact that it has a huger learning curve and you will pretty much get stomped always if you don't last hit and deny like a boss.
HoN games can be won by one person. LoL games can't. That's why I like HoN better for solo. As far as teamplay goes, LoL is my favourite, though.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
When you die in HoN it is a much greater handicap on your team compared to LoL, you get so much experience and gold and you actually lose gold when you die that you basically head start the enemy team. Plus, when you're fed on HoN you are pretty much unstoppable. That is, if you know how to play.

Also: HoN IS the harder game to play, not just the fact that the community are generally better players but also the fact that it has a huger learning curve and you will pretty much get stomped always if you don't last hit and deny like a boss.

As I said, HoN is a straightforward clone of DoTa.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
And such begins my descent into elo hell. Yeah yeah, it "doesn't exist"

I take blame for my ranked losses, but not nearly as much blame as the 1/8 gp on my team. I really want to play ranked more. But I'll end up in 800-900 elo because that's where I "belong" I guess.

Went from 1400 to 900 at one point.

Carried myself out with kennen
I am now sitting back at 1417 and playing normal
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Sigh lvl 10 20 more lvls to go !
I think they should stop making characters bring out a few new maps and a 10 v 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who agrees?
A new map (Magma Chamber, not sure if the name's official) is already in the works.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
A new map (Magma Chamber, not sure if the name's official) is already in the works.

That one has been promised since last summer.