Toribash
Originally Posted by pal View Post
i also liked the random dms, but apparently most people hated being dismembered randomly. it could depend on the context though, if they were playing for fun it would be fun obviously, but it was a tourney so it could be "unfair" for some people, but those people don't think that it's "unfair" for others too soooooooooooooo

Over all i guess its literally a Family mod.

C;
It's Fabulous

-----
Last edited by Muffin; Oct 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post

awesomepicshit

MUFFINMUFFINMUFFINMUFFINMUFFINMUFFINMUFFIN

HI MUFFMUFF<3
'u'
Guys I've become a tank in my absence. I would therefore require everyone to take a moment to acknowledge my greatness and temporarily ignore my false arrogance.

I actually missed you guys so much holy hell <3
My Avvy/Sig shop
MUFFIN

OMFG MUFFIN

IS IT REALLY YOU?

I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU TODAY!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
heheh I may not be back a hundo % pal, but I actually couldnt resist dropping in again to see how much my kiddies grew during my tour of Muffinstan.. it was a delicious battle in case you were wondering.. the slow motion fighting rivalled that of the slow mo in 300.

I'm all graphicked up! I'm doing graphics in college and its unreal. Its exactly the stuff I love. Dont kill me but I'm only in 2 days a week and my teacher is hotter than the a black mans bald ass head in arizona..

Hows things You guys win that beauty pageant last week?
My Avvy/Sig shop
Muffin it's sensei :o

I missed you so much. Draw things just anything.

Draw my avatar I don't care I need something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu