Toribash
Read Ichigo no Gakkou. MY HEART.
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
Watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

It's ever so good.

I remember liking that series. I want to go rewatch it now.

Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Finished Code Geass, it was alright but the ending was predictable

And still doesn't explain many of the characters, so I'll have to read the manga to find out I guess

S1 > S2

Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Dropped Zero no Tsukaima F.

I'll pick it up when it's done airing, probably.

Judging from the episodes you've watched, would you say F is better or worse than Princess no Rondo?
Well I started Brave 10. Somehow I had a bad feeling about it, but whatever.

It's naruto combined with inuyasha so far.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Caught up Seitokai Yakuindomo.
Judging from the small high school girl I was expecting for cute girl comedy.
I...
I never expected this amount of dirty jokes...
I had lost my respect to vulgar jokes long time ago because people not being able to do them properly.
Seitokai Yakuindomo brough my respect for them back.

It's great.

Finished Hajime. An older work from the person who drew Death Note and Bakuman and Hikaru no Go.
I was expecting for horror when I read the description. Well, I didn't get it, though it's not like it made it bad.
fun read.

Finished Japan. Collaboration of the creator of Berserk and the author of Fist of the North Star!
As expected it was rather dark.
great

Finished Zansho. A collection of one-shots from the creator of Bokurano, Shadow Star/Narutaru, Noririn and Nanika Mochigatte Masuka.
I like one-shot collections. You can clearly see how the person has developed through times with his art style and story telling.
Human drama. Tragedy. I have recently noticed I like the latter. Obviously not like "lol that guy died lol". I'm not a demon.

Yeah, I'm gonna go through one volume series that I have in my to-read list. I counted them and noticed there was 17 of them, plus a lot more five volumes or less series. Should read them so that my to-read list wouldn't look so huge.

Started reading Gunslinger Girl again from the beginning.
I ordered omnibus vol. 1 - 3 which have volumes 1 - 8 in them and I decided to read it from the beginning again.
Last edited by Tonakai; Jan 29, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
Just finished reading Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Vol. 3. Easy case, even I figured out who the killer was in the beginning. Not too shabby for 8$, but seeing Franziska in manga form was worth it.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
A friend recommended Steins Gate to me so I'll probably check it out.

Also Fairy tail is getting a bit repetitive for the fights in my opinion.

Moderate Spoiler

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I just finished watching Blood+ and the TTGL movies.

Blood+ was pretty entertaining, got a little boring and predictable at parts though.

The TTGL movies were great imo. I liked how they compressed the whole series into 4 hours. One thing that I thought was a little crazy was the scale of the robots at the end. Guess they weren't satisfied with robots the size of the moon or even a galaxy. Had to get even bigger lol.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Finished Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Still very good. I'm relieved that that fuckhead, Shintani, didn't get any airtime in the last episode.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Watching Kore wa zombie desu ka .

Fairly entertaining.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Reading welcome to the NHK and fruits basket, the former is pretty horrible, but i cant seem to stop reading. Not sure if i like fruits basket yet.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Judging from the episodes you've watched, would you say F is better or worse than Princess no Rondo?

Borderline between worse and far worse. It's just plain stupid/random but not in the good way that a series like Bakemonogatari was. The antagonist who showed up for the whole last season (I think) died in a couple of episodes already. I assume that they're trying to fill in for the tsundere lovers and nothing more.

Rewatched Mayoi Neko Overrun. Randomness but funny. There's one song from its OST that I REALLY want but had trouble finding. I'm going to go look for it now.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]