Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Check the post times more often! He posted 14 hours ago! also, i realize your post was 3 hours ago, this is just so when you read it you will know in the future and shit.
Lol my bad, didn't get a chance to play. bought an airsoft gun, was shooting my buddies with it. I'll be on 2morrow. And also ill be alot more forum active as of 2morrow .
Name: athrax
Belt: black
Qi: 1260
Gmt: 10 plus
Infractions: 4 all were done accidentally except for the first one. And that was my 3rd post.
I can speak English obviously.
Past clans: KO
I go to the same school as zipil and am the same age as him

I want to be in this clan because i know it is active and i would like to be involved with an active clan

nothing against you amaudou but you should stay as a member before you ask for the clan back seeing that you were not here for ages and i have not seen you do much for the clan in my time here. so yer i dont care were you were all i know is that you weren't here, so stay in the clan as a member and dont think that you can come back right to the position you were in. as i said before its nothing against you i would love to play a couple of games against you and get to know you better. msn much im jsswbb@gmail.com
VIBE
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Wow. A year.
Is this some kind of competition thread or something?

Slaps e-peen on table,
Now are we comparing?
Aperture Science Employee #92