9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Penis rank? idk lol you choose also welcome teapot
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
just hyperlink it in your sig
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
B&B&B&B&

lol at personal joke
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If it is to me everyone could be in it, but there is one technical difficulty - on that image of the ship only 7-8 people could be squeezed in, so I'm calling the bosses to decide and post here a list of 8 people that will be on the image so I can finish it!

Also, this is not official clan picture - this is something like an side-way art. Real image is with the tories,made like a snapshot in game then edited in photoshop, which i am not doing (i think spacellama is doing that) And on that image are every member.
I saw how that looks on other clan treads.

SO, this picture actually belongs to art tread, but can be used as a preview of leading people in the clan.
And i mean that as a best players - which I'm not so i wont be in it.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Dec 24, 2009 at 06:49 AM.
~UricHunt2 (A.K.A Andy): Leader
~SpaceLlama (A.K.A Billy): Leader

Pirate God(Co-Ldr[Piratez])
~Murmayder

OverSeer([Piratez]):
(The Overseer has the right to be in on the Leaders and Co Leaders decisions. His vote counts but he can still be over ruled.)
Nevets96
sexywittsy

Rutten
8OJ4N

Clan Gangsta([Piratez])
(Dont mess with this street dawg he is gaaaangstaaa! Like the Overseer, the Clan Gansta has in on the decisions, but he can be over ruled by the Overseer.)
Squirre1

top 8 people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FFF ill make a whole clan picture then but it aint gana be easy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]