Toribash
Probably my first pure 4v5 victory.
Awesome sauce.

Also, only now I realised how fun and difficult to play lee is.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
So I got jaximus, chosen yi, and jack of hearts tf from mystery skins. So unlucky :/

What about you guys?

i hate my life

Am I late to realize that Riven is probably the person that caused Yasuo to get framed for murder? She's the only person in the lore who would attack an Ionian and uses anything remotely similar to a wind technique (her ultimate lets her use Wind Slash), and devs said they wanted to touch on her lore more.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post

i hate my life

I actually like Infernal Alistar :>
Last edited by Vordred; Dec 3, 2013 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Am I late to realize that Riven is probably the person that caused Yasuo to get framed for murder? She's the only person in the lore who would attack an Ionian and uses anything remotely similar to a wind technique (her ultimate lets her use Wind Slash), and devs said they wanted to touch on her lore more.

It makes perfect sense to me. But I haven't seen Yasuo's lore yet, and i think riven is the only champions lore i haven't read :c
Although yes, it seems like it could be
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

people have been tossing up between riven and Ao Shin actually.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I immediately thought Janna, because that'd be hilarious.
But um, yeah it would make more sense to me for it to be Ao Shin. At least that's what I've thought for a long while.