Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

snor akp amadou rdc and akp.

Loled.
I NEEDED that position 2 or 3 of you understand why but dont mention anything to the others.

It would help if we all knew why. You may have lost it due to the fact of your inactivity.

Don't go nuts mate, it is just that you haven't been here in a while. Maybe you should post here a little more, let people get to know you. Get to know the new people.

Just, yea.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Maybe you guys should put a title on your post saying what part you are applying for?
It would make it a whole lot easier.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
hey dajoka how long have you been here?

If it ACTUALLY matters...
I've been here for almost exactly a month. :v

It's Joka btw. >_>
Wow. A year.
Is this some kind of competition thread or something?
I can't see it because I am at school. But I am sure it is good. ;]
ANIME
^ yea

I've only watched Death note, Inuyasha and bleach... getting bored with em.
and someone told me to watch Eureka 7
Anyone who watches anime suggest any?
AND NO! I DO NOT CONSIDER NARUTO A GOOD SHOW! =] just putting it out there

Oh and if you wanna watch free anime go here

http://www.animefreak.tv

^^