Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Aspire, which one?
He doesn't know man...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
uhh, i had forgot that guy xd well, since we never kicked him he's still in, right?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
hi there
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
hmm... i've been thinking alot on this... my parents and i... i dont listen to the same music as them, not even close... my dad likes MX and repairing stuff, my mom is a nurse... and i hate both of those, altough, surgery can be intresting... both my parents were good in school... i fail <.<' they have a good economy, i spend all my money on a place called daisys (i buy chicken nuggets with bearnese sause i think it's called)

so im not really like my parents... at all... but the thing AKP said with the kitten could probably work... *idea*
byebye mate. i will miss you...
Application for the Representative Position <-----happy now fezch??

Username:Snorlaxen i think
Belt:2nd dan
GMT:+1
Favorite Mod:kickbox, wushu, taekwondo, running and aikido
Do you have any experience in waging in clan wars?:not really...
If so, name them:-.-
Have you participated and WON any events?:nope
If so, name them:o.o
Have you WON any tourneys?:yes
If so, how many?2, one was kickboxing, other one was taekwondo.

if u want more info, plx plox reply.
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Aug 12, 2009 at 12:20 PM.
<That one guy that posts sometimes>
Hey guys its xtwistedx here i just wanted to say what the fuck is up with people stealing my ideas for threads?

1. The clan art/store thread.
2. Amadou doesnt deserve leader thread.
3. Having different positions and ranking in the clan.

All of these were my ideas and they got shot down... OH BUT HEY LOOK WHAT IS THAT?!!? SOMEONE THATS BEEN IN HERE A WEEK HAS THE SAME IDEA?!?! OMFG IM INVESTING IN THAT!

Im seriously getting pissed off... ive also become EXTREMELY inactive due to the fact that i lost co-lead. I NEEDED that position 2 or 3 of you understand why but dont mention anything to the others. Anyways theres my rant.

Oh by the way. Im one of the fucking oldest (time being here...and age) members in this clan. I remember when it was just me snor akp amadou rdc and akp. Im not respected around here like i should be looking past my inactivity is hard but i think that if it wasnt for me this clan would have died a long time ago.
Lrn2controlrage
:d

Anyway, the reason your ideas were shot down (if they actually were yours) might be because you didnt explain them fully and built off of them like we have now.

Also, i dont see why you would NEED any position in this clan to stay here. Sounds a little power-hungry to me. >_>'

Just because its a new member to the clan, DOES NOT make him/her an idiot who cant come up with the slightest thing, btw.

:|
inb4ragereply
I don't know. He may have been removed for being inactive.
Better check with AKP first. We shall wait...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD